Electrician| Baker Hughes
- Baker Hughes
Are you a Electrician looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?
Do you enjoy ensuring the production of high quality offshore equipment?
Join our Baker Hughes Team!
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading. Our Intervention and Workover Control Systems (IWOCS) & Production Hydraulic Power Unit (PHPU) Centre of Excellence is providing standard and bespoke solutions to meet customer needs globally.
Partner with the best
As a Electrician , you will need to:
- Be able to follow work packages
- Have a high focus on HSE
- Work with Ex and non ex equipment
- Work with Subsea equipment
- Work in a team, but also be able to work independently
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you need:
- Certificate of Apprenticeship / Technical Diploma within Electrical industry on/offshore
- Manage written and orally English as a working language
Knowledge of installation, testing and commissioning
We are Baker Hughes,
an energy technology company
We take energy forward - making it safer, cleaner, and more efficient for people and the planet.
- 5411 Stord
- Olje og gass
- Håndverker / Elektriker
|Sist endret||7. nov. 2022 14:00|