Can you share our story with the world?
- FREYR Battery
- Event Manager
FREYR Battery is on a mission to decarbonize energy and transportation systems globally by producing the world’s most sustainable battery cells.
The first step towards achieving our goals is building battery cell factories in giga scale in Mo i Rana, Norway. We will soon be opening the doors to our Customer Qualification Plant – the first industrial-scale lithium-ion battery cell manufacturing facility in Norway. We have also commenced building Giga Arctic, the first of our planned Gigafactories in Mo i Rana and announced the potential development of industrial-scale battery cell production in the United States and Vaasa, Finland.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional to join our mission to reduce global emissions by providing industrial-scale clean battery solutions.
This is a challenging role where you can expect to apply everything you know and learn a lot more. For the right candidate, this opportunity is a professional dream come true.
We are looking for an Event Manager to spearhead our event strategy. FREYR Battery attends and organizes numerous amount of events and we are looking for a candidate that can manage our events, as well as our attendance at global events.
Your main tasks include:
- Holding the overall event annual wheel
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts with sales, marketing, and communications
- Pitch in speaker opportunities at relevant global events
- Support the speakers with messaging, presentation, and logistics
- Manage event logistics
- Spearhead FREYR Day, an internal employee event
- Make a media and social media plan around event attendance together with the Content Manager
- Handle budgeting and invoicing
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors
- Handling post-event reports.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Event management experience
- Communication and marketing skills
- Project management experience
- Good leadership skills
- Highly organized
- Good time management
- Expert interpersonal skills
- Degree in public relations, communications, hospitality, or similar.
Desirable personal qualities to best succeed in the role:
- Proactive mindset
- Team player
- Thrives in a start-up environment
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Last but not least, fun
We have to move fast. The world needs clean battery cells now. Not in five years. Now.
With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately. The position will report to VP Communications.
FREYR offers a clean Nordic solution to the rapidly growing global demand for high-density and cost-competitive battery cells for stationary energy storage (ESS), electric mobility, and marine applications.
We are targeting the production of environmentally friendly battery cells through a business model intended to maximize long-term value creation and unlock sustainable, superior returns to our stakeholders.
- Strandveien 50, 1366 Lysaker
- Industri og produksjon
- Hotell og overnatting / Konferanse,
- Kurs og opplæring,
- Omsorg og sosialt arbeid,
- Salg / Stands- og dørsalg
kommunikasjon, event, tilstelning, konferanse
Spørsmål om stillingen
Strandveien 50, 1366 Lysaker
|Sist endret||23. sep. 2022 16:08|