Do you want a varied and flexible workday within the green energy transition?
- NSG MARITIME AS
- Estimator/Project Engineer
NSG Maritime is part of NorSea's renewable energy initiative. NSG Maritime delivers competitive and innovative engineering solutions to small and large companies in the energy industry and maritime industry both nationally and internationally. Our framework agreement with the leading German wind power and energy company TenneT is part of this.
We have recently won several contracts and are looking for more solution-focused team members. Our working day is varied and depends on high effort and focus on deliveries. If you are the one we are looking for, we want to hear from you!
As an estimator/project engineer, you will be part of an interdisciplinary, competent team of engineers working towards offshore wind and offshore modifications on the continent. We are now in an exciting build-up phase where we are experiencing an increase in the number of assignments and are looking for a new team member to build and strengthen the department.
The role will be responsible for supporting the company's needs for establishing request templates and procedures, participating in contract conclusions, as well as estimating hours. Responsibility can be seen as divided into a "strategic responsibility" and a more "operational/project level" responsibility. Hence the separation of role responsibilities below.
Your typical strategic tasks will be:
- Ensure that commercial and strategic business objectives are met in connection with the inquiry work.
- Participate in contract negotiations and have a role in the projects that are assigned.
- Participate in targeting risks and opportunities for business.
- Development of a network with relevant suppliers, within the competence area for estimation / offer work
Your typical operational tasks will be:
- Preparation of complete tender requests to suppliers.
- Perform cost/hours/quantity estimates
- Follow-up of and evaluation of tenders from suppliers.
- Negotiate and finalize contracts with suppliers together with project teams.
- Supervise work offshore and/or onshore
- Participate in change management work
- Collaborate with the project team and finance department to ensure correct billing and collection of contract revenue.
- Preparing reports on the status of contracts for management.
Desired requirements for education, experience and qualification:
We want you who are familiar with negotiations, good at communication, are a team player and who want to make a difference!
- Furthermore, it is desirable that you have
- Knowledge of estimation and tendering from an international perspective
- Extensive multidisciplinary knowledge
- Practical workshop experience, background as installation lead is beneficial
- Certificate of apprenticeship or bachelor's degree in industrial economics/engineering/or other relevant education.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience from a similar function
- You are analytical and have creative approach
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written (German language is also a preference)
We can offer:
- A creative, exciting and solid workplace with highly motivated and skilled colleagues
- Competitive compensation and conditions of employment
- Permanent position
- A position with varied work tasks of both strategic and operational character
- Flexible working hours and hybrid office solution/location (We are open for applicants based in other European countries)
NSG Maritime will deliver competitive and innovative engineering solutions to both small and large companies in the energy industry and maritime industry nationally and internationally. The company offers a wide range of engineering and marine services, including rig relocation, towing operations, vessel inspection, development of installation methods, technical analyses, audits and verifications as well as design and verification of large and small steel structures and sea protection equipment. With a combination of high-level expertise, as well as technical and operational experience, NSG Maritime can offer the market effective solutions, whether it concerns projects for external customers or work for other companies and departments in NorSea Group AS.
The company values entrepreneurship and multidisciplinarity among its employees and we are also concerned that we have employees with different experience backgrounds.
- Risavika havnering 14, 4098 Tananger
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
Estimator, Renewable Energies, Tender, Prosjekt og teamarbeid, work in europe
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Atle Svardal
- Partner / Senior rådgiver
- 932 13 065
Risavika havnering 14, 4098 Tananger
|Sist endret||23. sep. 2022 15:07|