Do you want to solve global energy challenges for future generations?
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Instrument Engineer
- As soon as possible
NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions. Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions is now looking for Instrument engineers with experience from onshore or offshore projects. The project is lead from Trondheim.
- Perform all needed activities related to global design phase within Instrument as discipline engineer.
- Create work package within Instrument as discipline engineer.
- Doing follow-on and As-built activities within Instrument as discipline engineer.
- Act as deputy Discipline Lead within Instrument when needed
- Relevant design and documentation methods and standards.
- Requirements to interface with other disciplines and parties System engineering and preparation of documentation for offshore installation.
- Participation in meetings and reviews in a multidiscipline environment.
- Preparation of requisitions and specifications for procurement of field instrumentation including vendor follow-up.
- Preparation of drawings, specifications and data sheets.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Participate on FAT and Mechanichal completion events with vendors.
Skills and Levels Description:
- Experience as Discipline engineer – Instrument
- Good technical knowledge of Instrument systems (e.c. NORSOK I-001).
- Main knowledge will need to be Pnaumatic tubing design & MTO, F&G equipment and system design.
- General knowledge of field instrument systems and design with preferably Compressor skills.
- Multi discipline project knowledge.
- PRE experience is beneficial.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language
- Structured, result oriented, capable of meeting project objectives within scheduled deadlines.
- Service minded, able to work both independently and in team.
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and excellent insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Svein Sæther | Senior Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | Svein.Saether@nesfircroft.com
If this appeals to you, please submit your application via our website as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated continuously.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- Antall stillinger
- RANHEIMSVEGEN 10, 7044 Trondheim
- Olje og gass,
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
Engineering, Instrument, Instrumentation, Instrumentingeniør, Discipline engineer
|Sist endret||23. sep. 2022 13:52|