Are you our new Group Financial Controller?
- Glamox AS
- Group Financial Controller
Glamox is a Norwegian industrial group that develops, manufactures and distributes lighting solutions for the global professional market. Our mission is to provide sustainable lighting solutions that improve the performance and wellbeing of people. We are a leading supplier to the world’s marine and offshore markets, and a significant supplier to the professional building market in Europe.
The Glamox Group employs around 2 200 professionals, with sales and production in Europe, Asia and America. In 2021, the annual turnover reached NOK 3 377 million. We offer our solutions through a range of quality lighting brands, including Glamox, Aqua Signal, Luxo, Norselight, LINKSrechts, Küttel, Luxonic, ES-SYSTEM, LiteIP, Luminell and Wasco. www.glamox.com
Are you our new Group Financial Controller?In the Glamox Group we are passionate about lighting. Our vision is Creating light for a better life, and we aim to achieve this by creating sustainable, future-proof and human-centric lighting solutions for markets all over the world using the latest technology. To strengthen the group’s financial function, we are now looking for a Group Financial Controller. We believe this is a very interesting position, as you will have a variety of challenging tasks and broad exposure to Group Management.
- You will be responsible for the group’s financial reporting, including monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- You will consolidate the group’s consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Ensure further development and improvement of financial processes and routines, together with the rest of the financial function
- Support the Group Chief Accountant and CFO in projects and with ad-hoc tasks
- Assist in transactions, including M&A activities
- Participate in improvement projects
- Contribute to the group's budget process and forecasting
- You will supply accounting and tax assistance to reporting units
Skills and qualifications
- Higher education at master's level and professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience, preferably from an accounting firm or a similar role in an international company
- Experience with IFRS and consolidated accounts
- Strong financial, accounting and managerial skills
- Excellent communication skills, and fluent in spoken and written English
Who you are We are looking for an independent worker who is eager to learn. You must be analytical and structured, and if you have a great interest in financial IT systems and digitalization then you are probably the right fit for us. You must have a problem-solving attitude, and be positive and proactive.
Other important skills are:
- High level of integrity
- High ability to deliver in hectic work situations
- Ability to create networks and good relationships
- Challenging and varied tasks in an international group
- Great career development opportunities
- Competitive conditions
- Workplace in modern premises at Skøyen, Oslo
For more information, please see Glamox.com or call Kristian Widén, Group Chief Accountant at Glamox, mob; 95260673, or Arild Mjøs Andersen, Consultant at Bønes Virik, mob; 91606509. Please upload cover letter, CV and university transcripts at www.bonesvirik.no
Financial Controlling, IFRS, Financial IT-systems, Consolidated accounts, Financial Reporting
|Sist endret||23. sep. 2022 13:16|