Statkraft International Trainee Programme - Finance / Strategy
- Statkraft AS
- Statkraft International Trainee Programme - Finance / Strate
Why choose Statkraft?
Are you looking to kick-start your career as a trainee in Europe`s largest renewables company? Statkraft’s International Trainee programme gives you the opportunity to be surrounded by and learn from smart people who care about their work positively impacting the green energy transition. We have several trainee positions with a focus on finance and strategy based in different locations in Europe!
Statkraft’s International Trainee Programme is a great introduction into working life. You will spend 16-months learning and developing yourself alongside other graduates and start your career in renewables. The programme consists of three job rotations across the company, of which at least one will be abroad. As a trainee, you will participate in various professional development courses and gatherings to acquire new skills and share experiences. You will also get the opportunity to apply for a seat on our CEO-led Future Board initiative – an advisory board made up of trainees and young professionals at Statkraft.
What will you do?
From helping to run advanced renewable power plants, developing the technologies that power EV charging infrastructures, to supporting our business solutions and corporate functions. With Statkraft, you’ll be working and collaborating alongside other technology and digital experts to innovate, maintain and provide the world with renewable energy.
Trainee, Investment Analyst, Oslo, Norway
Investment Analysis is responsible for valuation and investment analysis across the Statkraft Group. The unit is organized together with M&A in the unit Corporate Transactions (CT). CTI is performing valuations for both M&A and Greenfield investments and delivering financial analysis to all business and staff areas in Statkraft. As a trainee in the Investment Analyst team, you will:
- Perform investment analyses of various investment opportunities, focusing on wind and solar projects, both in Europe and in emerging markets
- Prepare investment decision material for Corporate Management and Board of Directors
- Participate in M&A projects as part of due diligence processes and negotiations
Trainee, GBS Finance Unit Reporting, Oslo, Norway
Global Business Services Finance consist of approximately 80 employees across Europe. In GBS Finance there are six departments responsible for providing Unit Reporting services to around 260 legal entities in Europe. As a trainee in the GBS Finance Unit Reporting Team, you will:
- Perform financial reporting of legal entities to group, in accordance with IFRS
- Quality assure and analyze accounting figures at month-/quarter end in cooperation with Finance Managers
- Collaborate across our Finance teams to standardize, improve and digitalize manual accounting processes
- Build tools that can help us automate manual processes within accounting and financial reporting
Trainee, Strategic Management Office, Oslo, Norway
The Strategic Management Office is a staff unit represented in Oslo and Düsseldorf. Our responsibility is to head the Project Portfolio Office for the Markets business area and to plan and execute selected improvement projects aiming to professionalise domains within the business area. As a trainee in the Strategic Management Office Team, you will:
- Contribute to developing M’s improvement agenda to support 2030 growth ambitions
- Contribute towards M’s transformation projects and support M strategy projects
- Support M’s annual strategic planning process
- Support M’s newly established Project Portfolio Office
Trainee, Energy/Power Market Analysis, Oslo, Norway
The Market Analysis teams in “Corporate Strategy & Analysis” are responsible for Statkraft’s long-term view of the development of the energy sector and power markets within which it operates. This includes developing a long-term view of market trends, power prices and high-quality insights to support business strategy and commercial processes. As trainee in the analysis units of CS, you will:
- Closely monitoring and researching the development of energy and power markets and how they are likely to evolve in the long term.
- Develop analyses on key parameters defining the energy/power market in question long-term as for instance emissions pathways, power market demand and supply, flexibility providers, fuel prices and technology costs.
- Undertaking energy and/or power market modelling, interpreting results and drawing out trends and strategic implications.
- Upgrading and developing current analytical methods and models across geographies and lead development projects.
- Contribute to internal strategy and commercial decision-making processes (valuation, impairment, strategy processes) relevant to the specific market.
- Support external communication of our energy and power market analyses.
We are also hiring for Finance / Strategy positions in other locations, please check out our career sites.
We need coming graduates who are motivated to be part of the green transition and welcome individuals from different backgrounds that want to help change the world with us. Statkraft is looking for trainees with the essential skills to future-proof our business and renewable energy solutions that includes:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Math, Accounting, Audit or similar with good results
- Interest in the renewable energy industry
- Excellent analytical capacity and problem-solving skills
- Interest in utilizing new technology/digital tools as way of working
- Ability to manage and prioritize deadlines
- No more than one year of work experience post education (excluding internships/part-time jobs)
- Self-driven and a positive team player
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge of other European languages is an advantage
To apply please attach your CV and transcripts within the application deadline 28th of September 2022.
Learn more about our International Trainee Programme on our website, www.statkraft.com/trainee.
Trainee Programme start date: 1st of September 2023
Please note: Assessment Centre days will be virtually conducted on the 18th of October 2022 so please ensure you are able to join if selected.
For questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will handle your request as soon as possible.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation
- Lilleakerveien 6A, 0283 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
- Økonomi og regnskap
|Sist endret||23. sep. 2022 10:28|