Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- SAS Engineer
- As soon as possible
NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions. Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions is now looking for SAS Engineers with experience from onshore or offshore projects. The project is lead from Trondheim.
- Prepare technical requisition for various packages, IO list, functional specification, control system topologies, C&E and FPDS.
- Create and mature tags using STID and TIME right through the project lifecycle.
- Review supplier documents and provide comments to PRE Review customer requirements and provide inputs to PRE and DL
- Specify, dimension, and integrate process control & monitoring systems.
- Specify, dimension, and integrate fire & gas detection and protection/shutdown systems, including field devices.
- Taking responsibility and ownership for the procurement process of a discipline or multidiscipline procurement package.
- Provide necessary support during installation and MC of SAS related equipment and modifications.
- Develop new and maintain system design documentation like system philosophies and specifications including alarm specifications.
- Interact with and understand input documentation from source disciplines like process, electrical, safety, HVAC, etc.
- Follow up activity scheduling, clients and participate in Multi discipline projects.
Skills and Levels Description:
- Experience with Safety and Automation Systems engineering, preferably with knowledge on PDCS system or similar electrical control systems.
- Working experience on SCDs and Compressor skills is an advantage.
- Able to work independently on IO list, C&E and FPDS
- Good command over TIME, PM06, STID, MIPS, Procosys.
- Able to create job cards and work packages.
- Able to support Package Responsible Engineer (PRE) on preparing technical requisition for packages.
- Preferably Compressor skills Instrument engineering experience to perform Safety Analysis and Calculations (SIL).
- Multi discipline project experience.
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and excellent insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Svein Sæther | Senior Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | Svein.Saether@nesfircroft.com
If this appeals to you, please submit your application via our website as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated continuously.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- Antall stillinger
- RANHEIMSVEGEN 10, 7044 Trondheim
- Olje og gass,
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument,
- Teknisk personell
SAS, Engineering, SASingeniør, Control Systems, Offshore
|Sist endret||23. sep. 2022 08:12|