Could you be our new Crew Tracker
- Crew Tracker FBU
We are Norwegian all the way and will be our customers smart move; we work hard to be the low-cost choice with a high-quality experience. We aim to be the sustainable option and a reliable ride by deliver smart solutions for our customers so they can tailor their journey to their needs.
Could you be our new Crew Tracker?
We now seek to strengthen our Operation Control Center (IOCC) with Crew Tracker, based at our Head Quarter at Oslo - Fornebu. This is a temporary position, with the possibility for a permanent position within IOCC.
The Control Center delivers operational services to Norwegian's Air Operators Certificates (AOC's) and is a fundamental platform for enabling schedule integrity to deliver an unrivaled product to our customers.
The position reports to the Senior Vice President IOCC
You will be responsible for
- As Crew Tracker your work will consist of monitoring the daily traffic flow related to the crew.
- This includes coordination of crew and planning of the individual flights to ensure an efficient and profitable operation.
- As Crew Tracker, you will actively participate int the daily operation, in close cooperation with the other functions in IOCC.
This job will be for you if
- Experience in the Aviation or Transportation industry, preferably related to Operation Control Center. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal background.
- Any knowledge or experience with any crew schedule system is an advantage.
- Knowledge about applicable rules and regulations within the aviation industry is an advantage.
- Analytical skills related to process and value chain systems.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders and efficiently communicate and present complex topics.
You are our ideal candidate if
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand complex software systems
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently
- Fluent in English - written and spoken
Join us and enjoy our company benefits
- Competitive company benefits including employee priced tickets
- Good pension, health, and insurance schemes
- Positive and exciting workplace in a globally expanding organization
- Challenging, variable, and dynamic environment
So what are you waiting for? Apply now and make your smart career move!
If you are ready to spontaneously combust at the thought of working with us, we want you to click the Apply Now button to complete our online application. You will need to upload a recent copy of your resume with a cover letter and tell us why you want to join us.
Please note: We can only accept applications that have been submitted through our recruitment system. Self-motivated, detail-oriented and structured
- 1330 Fornebu
Spørsmål om stillingen
|Sist endret||23. sep. 2022 00:35|