QHSE Lead Archer Engineering
- Archer Engineering
- QHSE Lead
Is working with developing and maintaining QHSE processes in compliance with internal and client requirements, standards, governing rules, and regulations something that appeals to you? Are you invested in sustainability and ready to encourage and promote QHSE in all deliveries throughout he projects lifespan?
Archer Engineering Norway is now in the need of a QHSE Lead to conduct regular QHSE reviews of internal processes, verify suitability to our business objectives and drive continuous improvement programs. Our Engineering division is based on a fast-paced project environment, and you will be serving QHSE support on our exciting projects. In this role you will facilitate and follow up project constructability and design reviews a long side with investigating, analyzing, and following up QHSE incidents.
As a QHSE Lead at Archer you will participate in relevant tender processes for Norway. You will also ensure that the department’s Key Performance Indicators are reported and monitored as required and communicate reports to relevant managers at regular intervals. Your input for improvement will also be highly evaluated and considered.
- Provide risk management and follow up to the projects using established tools in accordance with applicable standards
- Promote and provide discipline engineering services to the projects (eg. Working environment, risk assessments, design reviews, safety, quality assurance etc).
- Secure that the projects are given efficient tools for monitoring and following up safety and quality
- Conduct and lead internal and external audits and do follow-up of recommendations
- Support risk owners in conducting, maintaining and evaluation of risk analysis
- Follow up risk mitigating actions throughout the entire project phase
- Participate as relevant in tender processes for Norway
- Follow up actions in yearly QHSE plan
- Ensure efficient tools for experience transfer (Lessons Learned)
- Risk assess and follow up chemicals to be used in projects.
- Prepare regular Synergi status reports to the department and follow up that actions are completed as required.
- Initiate and follow up findings from internal and external audits
- Providing QHSE awareness, support and mentoring to the Engineering team.
- Higher Education (bachelor’s degree within the discipline is desirable).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from a project-based Engineering environment
- Effective communication skills at all organizational levels
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, oral and written, is a must.
Our main office contains a fully equipped gym and underground parking. We also take great pride in our canteen with hot meals every day. At Archer you will become a part of an ambitious and including environment. Are you ready to join the adventure?
Other benefits are top coverage insurances and access to book our cabins located in Mandal and Sinnes (Sirdal).
Archer is a global oil services company with a heritage that stretches back over 40 years. With a strong focus on safety and delivering the highest quality products and services, Archer operates in 40 locations over 19 countries providing drilling services, well integrity & intervention, plug & abandonment and decommissioning to its upstream oil and gas clients. Archer is publicly traded on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker ARCHER. Please visit www.archerwell.com for further information on our business, people and values.
Diversity in Archer’s workforce makes us far stronger, we therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply for a job with us, regardless of age, gender, functional ability, nationality or ethnic background
Project management, Drilling
|Sist endret||27. sep. 2022 13:56|