We are looking for new colleagues!
- Call center agent/kundekonsulent
Viking is growing and about to start offering travel assistance services for clients travelling abroad. We are now looking for dedicated customer service specialists who are prepared to go an extra mile in ensuring first class customer experience over the phone (you will not work with sales or complaints).
As a customer care specialist your task will be to receive and handle incoming calls from customers in need for assistance while travelling abroad. You will e.g. provide information on insurance policies and coverage, assist in locating medical facilities, and book new flight tickets. In addition, you will get to work closely with our insurance partners. You will work from our office in Torrevieja, Spain.
- Previous experience as tour guide, or similar experience from the tourism industry
- Previous experience within customer service. Full training will be provided nonetheless
- Fluent Norwegian and English, both written and oral
- Medical background, either as nurse or other areas are desirable but not a requirement
- Positive and solution-oriented
- Driven by clear objectives and eager to learn
- Good work ethics, and enjoys a dynamic work environment
- Enjoys working in a team, but is also independent and self-driven
- Structured and comprehensive training
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours with rotation
- Possibilities for personal development
- Dynamic and social working environment, incl. common activities
- Work in a newly renovated office in the middle of Torrevieja
Viking Assistance Group is a leading assistance operator within roadside assistance and insurance. Viking has offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki, and Torrevieja in Spain. We serve our customers through an extensive nationwide network of fully owned and franchise stations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Group employs directly approximately 200 people and keep further 3,000 people active in our franchise network. Viking is the preferred partner of most car manufacturers, several insurance companies, and several foreign partners. In addition to roadside assistance, we provide further vehicle related services, 24-hour emergency and customer support call center services, as well as medical assistance to foreign tourists, as well as domestic tourists travelling abroad. Viking Group offers a wide range of services to a broad customer base within the insurance, automotive and finance sectors.
kundeservice, call senter, kundeservice og support, travel agent, customer care
|Sist endret||3. okt. 2022 13:34|