Aker Solutions in Stavanger is looking for an Working Environment Engineer
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Working Environment Engineer
We have highly skilled, social and creative people working in our safety department. Wellbeing, communication and hard work is important to us and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
In order to strengthen our team, Aker Solutions in Stavanger is looking for an Working Environment Engineer who can help us succeed.
What will you be doing?
- Be involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services.
- Take responsibility for discipline deliveries - Develop and quality checking of safety system design for main and utility systems.
We think you should have some of the following:
- Bachelor- or master degree or technical vocational school
- Minimum 5 years experience working with relevant experience
- Experience from maintenance and modification work on NCS
- Experience with Study work
- Good knowledge of NORSOK standards
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes, insurance, and medical care
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
- Immediate proximity to restaurants and shopping
- HjemJobbHjem transport discount agreement and nearby train station
Interested? Contact us:
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- Jåttåvågveien 10,, 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore,
Aker Solutions, Stavanger, Norsok, Environment, Sikkerhet
|Sist endret||22. sep. 2022 12:48|