Business Analyst - to a world leading chemical tanker & storage company in Bergen
- Odfjell SE
- Business Analyst
We are strengthening our Corporate Analysis team and are looking for a qualified and motivated Analyst with an analytical mindset and a keen interest in shipping and global trade. As a Business analyst in Odfjell, you will get unique insight into an industry-leading shipping company and an opportunity to prosper in a fast-paced environment. In this role you will conduct data analysis to improve our performance.
The Corporate Analysis team is responsible for Financial, Commercial, Market and Business Development analysis provided to various stakeholders across our global operations. The position is located at HQ in Bergen and reports to VP Corporate Analysis and Investor Relations.
- Partner with managers across the business, including internationally, providing data and insight to drive performance and strategy development.
- Based on business need, prepare relevant and timely operational, commercial, market and financial analyses
- Deliver accurate data and information in reports/presentations to internal and external stakeholders, including for use in board meetings
- Proactively contribute with findings from data analyses and modelling to global stakeholders
- Analyze performance and identify areas of improvement
- Collaborate with IT and other stakeholders to drive digital improvements
- Relevant master's degree (economics and business administration, industrial economics or similar) with strong academic results
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Analytical, and commercial mindset
- Curious, proactive and “can do” attitude
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience from the maritime industry, management consulting or finance is an advantage
- Experience with business intelligence tools is an advantage
- An exciting position with the opportunity to contribute to the strategic development of a global shipping company
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An engaged and positive working environment that values diversity and inclusion
- Competitive remuneration and welfare package
We hope to have triggered your interest and invite you to contact VP Corporate Analysis & IR, Bjørn Kristian Røed or Senior Advisor Recruitment & Support; Rønnaug Kamlund, phone: +47 55 27 00 00, for any inquiries regarding the position. For questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Finn J. Sævil by Vizir AS, phone +47 905 32 358.
CV and applications should register on the button "søk her" on this site, within 16. October 22.
Applicants will continuously be evaluated.
All enquiries will be handled with absolute discretion.
About the Company
The Odfjell Group is one of the world’s leading service providers within the chemical tanker and terminal industry. Through more than 100 years of operations, we have proven our ability to deliver and succeed in the ever-changing, highly competitive markets. More than 2200 colleagues, based in 14 countries, work together to secure the best experience for our more than 600 customers around the world. The parent company Odfjell SE is listed at Oslo Børs.
- Conrad Mohrs veg 29, 5072 Bergen
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Samfunnsøkonomi
analytics, business, finance, powerbi, reporting
|Sist endret||22. sep. 2022 11:21|