An exciting opportunity to join Yara's Internal Controls team!
- Yara International ASA
- Internal Control Manager
We are searching for an Internal Control Manager, to work from our offices in Oslo, Norway. The role will be part of the central Internal Control team, which is a department within Accounting and Tax in the CFO organization. The department is responsible for internal control over both Financial Reporting as well as Non-Financial Reporting. The position will report to the Head of Internal Control.
The role will be a central part of the team and work closely with a broad variety of professional fields and key stakeholders across the global organization. A deep interest in complex internal control matters is needed. You will be a key resource in continuously developing and maintaining an efficient and robust system of internal control, including testing of controls. We are looking for a proactive, self-driven, and curious candidate with extensive communication and collaboration skills.
* Contribute to the central key financial reporting risk assessment process
* Contribute to developing and maintaining efficient and robust control design
* Perform review and testing of selected controls
* Communicate and provide training to ensure that key stakeholders have sufficient awareness and competence to execute assigned control activities
* Master's degree in finance, accounting, and/or auditing. Relevant work experience can compensate for a Master's Degree
* Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience e.g. from a larger audit firm, internal control function, transactional finance, or internal audit in an international company
* Good understanding of complex reporting processes, transaction systems, inherent risks in the processes, and the design of effective and efficient controls
* Good knowledge of the COSO framework, the Norwegian code of practice for corporate governance
* Fluency in English, both written and spoken
* Professional and personal development in an international company
* A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age, ethnicity, and cultural background
* Yara and the department have a strong focus on attracting a diverse workforce and establishing a safe environment for the employees to contribute to the best of their capabilities. Other competence areas not mentioned in this posting that the candidate may bring to the team will therefore also be given weight.
Head of Internal Control of Financial Reporting
Talent Acquisition Manager
Apply no later than
5th of October 2022
Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill our vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. To meet these commitments, we have taken the lead in developing digital farming tools for precision farming and work closely with partners throughout the whole food value chain to develop more climate-friendly crop nutrition solutions. In addition, we are committed to working towards sustainable mineral fertilizer production. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large. Founded in 1905 to solve the emerging famine in Europe, Yara has a worldwide presence of about 17,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries.
- Drammensveien 131, 0277 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Kjemisk industri
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Gemma Cockroft
Drammensveien 131, 0277 Oslo
|Sist endret||21. sep. 2022 16:35|