We are looking for a Communication Advisor to join the group Communication and Public Affairs team!
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- Communication Advisor
Corporate Center in Hydro is mainly located at Vækerø and has around 260 employees within the areas of Finance, People & Safety, Legal and Compliance, Communication & Public Affairs and Corporate Development.
Communication Advisor - Temporary position
Communication & Public Affairs in Hydro is a world-wide organization located in Norway, Brussels, Germany, USA, and Brazil. The function is closely integrated with Hydro's operations and businesses, with a total of approximately 50 people working in a broad range of fields within the communication and public affairs trade.
Due to paternity leave, we are now looking for Communication Advisor to temporarily join the group Communication and Public Affairs team. As Communication Advisor you will be working with communication advisory and support, coordination of internal and external communication, and digital content production. In this position, you will support, develop, plan, and execute tasks and activities, reporting to Head of Group communication. You will have interfaces with all parts and levels of our global organization. For the right person, this is a unique development opportunity to gain insight in and be a part of Hydro's operations.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be a key resource in one of the major industrial companies in Norway, with clear ambitions to take a leading role in the green industrial transition
- An international and dynamic work environment
- Potential career opportunity in Hydro after the end of the temporary engagement
Area of Responsibility:
- Participate in internal and external communication projects
- Develop and implement communication strategies and plans on major processes and projects
- Coordinate content and newsflow in Hydro's global channels
- Contribute to the operation, maintenance and further development of Hydro's digital communication channels, including intranet, Workplace, internet and social media
- Produce and use video and photos actively to engage and inform
- Develop content for Hydro's channels, like social media, news stories, briefings, and more
Who are you:
- You are an experienced and agile person with passion for pro-active communication and/or government affairs activities
- You are a strong team-player with a strategic mindset, and with a strong ability to drive processes
- Others perceive you as open, collaborative, and trustworthy, and you communicate effectively with all levels of an organization.
- You stay calm and professional whilst working under pressure.
- Bachelor's degree, e.g. communication/media, business, technical
- Minimum 3 years' experience from journalism, communication, or media production
- Excellent communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Experience with photography and/or video is an advantage
- Experience with program suites like Adobe photoshop, Adobe premiere pro, publishing systems (Episerver or similar)
- Experience with writing and knowledge on how to reach your audience through written communication
- Ability to produce high quality content consistently and efficiently
- Fluency in English or Norwegian, written and spoken.
- Driver license and with a flexibility to travel
Hydro is a global and dynamic company made up by ambitious and talented co-workers that challenge and reward each other. As our colleague, you will be given the opportunity and responsibility to develop your skills.
Hydro's Communication & Public Affairs department is a diversified team, with a balance of experienced and young talents. You will join the unit in Oslo, which consists of 20 people.
Please enclose all relevant transcripts with your application (academic records/diplomas, certificates etc.). Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via email. As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background checks.
Apply before: 06 Oct 2022
If you have any questions, please contact:
(Norway +47) 92979797
Marte Muri Soerensen
(Norway +47) 90948996
Do you want to shape a sustainable future?
We are Hydro, a global family of 30,000 people, present in a broad range of market segments for aluminium and metal recycling, energy, batteries and renewables, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence.
We have a proud history and are committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future by developing natural resources into innovative products and solutions. In doing so, we truly believe that our People matter the most to make the difference
- 0283 Oslo
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi,
- PR, informasjon og kommunikasjon
- PR og informasjon,
Group Communication and Public Affairs team, Communication, Digital Content, Hydro, Strategy
|Sist endret||21. sep. 2022 17:54|