Exciting opportunity within Corvus Energy Fuel Cell Development!
- Corvus Energy
- Electrochemical Engineer
Corvus Energy is continuously growing, and we are looking for an Electrochemical Engineer for our Fuel Cell department. The position will join a unique multi-disciplinary marine fuel cell development team, with modeling, testing and development of fuel cell and battery systems as its main responsibility.
The role’s main task will be to contribute with development of fuel cell and battery models used in design and operation of such systems, by using state of the art research and knowledge in combination with experimental and operational data. Therefore, applicants with research experience or similar are highly relevant.
Experience and interest in fuel cells and batteries are highly appreciated.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand and develop electrochemical models used in design and operation of fuel cell and battery systems
- Analyze data to improve and optimize system performance
- Participate in research projects related to fuel cell and battery operation and degradation
- Contribute to experimental testing of fuel cell systems
Work Experience and Qualifications
- M.Sc. in Electrochemistry, Chemistry, Electrical or similar
- Experience with fuel cell systems
- Experience with electrochemical modelling and analysis
- Experience with data analysis
- Excellent English written and oral skills, Norwegian understanding required
- Experience with maritime operations
- Experience with maritime product design and development
- Experience with design thinking and systems engineering
- Familiarity with multidiscipline engineering projects
- Self-motivated, structured and efficient
- High working standard and work capacity
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
- Self-managed and uses initiative
- Can identify relevant information from uncertain and incomplete sources
- Drive and adaptability to fit in with a growing company
- An exciting position working for the world leading supplier of maritime energy storage solutions
- To take part in the green shift for the ocean space
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International career opportunities
Application deadline: October 9, 2022
If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Dagfinn Nærheim (Software Egineer) at +47 975 80 741 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do appreciate every application received, however, only candidates with a relevant background will be called for an interview.
By being the first company to provide a true maritime battery with the needed capacity, lower cost, and safety level, Corvus Energy became a pioneer in maritime energy storage systems (ESSs) for almost every vessel type breaking the ground for future development. Corvus Energy now has the largest installed base of ESSs with the largest number of projects completed. By using the experience gained to develop customized hydrogen fuel cell systems, the company will drive development further towards a more sustainable shipping industry. Corvus' vision is to be the leading provider of zero-emission solutions.
Elektrochemical Engineering, Chemistry, Data Analysis, Electrical
|Sist endret||26. sep. 2022 14:07|