We are looking for Senior Process Engineer Main process
- Head Energy Consulting AS
- Senior Process Engineer – Main process
We are looking for Senior Process Engineer – Main process
- You will work as a Senior Process Engineer, System Responsible Engineer, for mainly system 20, the Separation and Stabilization System.
- The system has a three stage separation process with inter-stage heating and water removal in an electrostatic coalescer.
- A Test Separator is provided to test and start wells, receive and handle well clean-up fluids for export to shore and also to be used as a slug catcher upstream 1st Stage Separator.
- The system has 3 manifolds.
- Stabilized oil is exported via pipeline.
- Solving Commissioning queries
- Running meetings with Commissioning/Operation team
- Technical support and close cooperation with Automation, Electrical, Piping, and Technical Safety disciplines for the queries
- Technical support for platforms Start-up.
- Update of reports, e.g. System manuals and P&IDs
- Master degree (relevant for Process Engineer)
Required Work Experience:
- Min. 5 years working experience within FEED and EPC
- Working experience with Greenfield projects
- Familiar with Equinor requirements is an advantage
- Working experience with main process systems
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Video: Our story
Job alert subscription – Register to receive e-mails regarding job opportunities.
Head Energy’s application process is simple and straight forward. Upon registering your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you are able to apply to jobs by the push of a button. Keeping your profile up to date will increase our ability to match your competence and upcoming jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 500 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Olje & Gass, Oil & Gas, FEED, Process Engineer, system responsible
|Sist endret||21. sep. 2022 13:54|