Senior Mechanical/Hydraulic Technician
- Subsea 7 Norway AS
- Senior Mechanical/Hydraulic Technician
We are Subsea7, a world-leading seabed-to-surface contractor in the oil, gas and renewable industry. We are collaborative, curious and always open to learn. Our people bring new perspectives and smart technology to some of the most challenging and inspiring energy projects around the world.
Diversity makes us smarter. You will be surrounded by a diverse, international community of experts, who bring different skills and ideas that help us challenge the status quo and inspire innovation.
Proactive participation in the Energy Transition is at the heart of Subsea7’s evolution. Our target is to achieve Net Zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. By joining Subsea7, you become part of a team of people leading the way - shaping the subsea future.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
Subsea7 is looking for an experienced mechanical/ hydraulic technician for maintenance of the internal owned equipment. Optimal background would be “Automasjons- mekaniker fagbrev” to be able working multi discipline. The equipment being maintained are a wide range spanning from hydraulic subsea tooling, hydraulic winches, deck cranes, tensioners, lay system, carousels etc. Work location is Dusavik base. Sporadic offshore/ offsite trips must be expected.
- Maintenance of Subsea7’s equipment to a high standard and quality and always with a HSE focus in mind.
- Company representative for top side pull in activities offshore.
- Focal contact towards project.
- Reporting of performed maintenance/ inspection/ testing.
We can offer:
- A very good working environment and collaboration culture
- Challenging and exciting workdays
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- Sports & Social clubs with social and recreational activities for both you and your family
- Workplace flexibility
Capability profile / Qualifications:
- Workplace flexibility
- 10-15 years’ experience working with mechanical/electrical systems and fault finding on mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems
- 5 years operational experience with valid offshore survival course.
- The candidate should hold one of the following certificates (fagbrev): automasjonsmekaniker, industrimekaniker, landbruksmekaniker or similar.
- Good communications skills in both Norwegian and English
- Positive and sociable
- Solution-orientated, tidy & structured
Subsea7 uses Semac for background checks to verify information that appears in the CV and other documentation for relevant candidates. This background check is not carried out without the consent of the applicant, and relevant applicants will receive further information about this.
Whatever your dreams or ambitions, there are exciting career opportunities with Subsea 7, connecting people and energy all over the world.
Spørsmål om stillingen
Finnestadveien 97, 4029 Stavanger
|Sist endret||21. sep. 2022 15:00|