We are searching for a Project Planner based in Oslo!
- Jefferson Wells
- Experienced and familiar with planning, and how to ensure that plans are established, built up with necessary logic and networking and continuously updated.
- Familiar with the software Safran Project (or similar).
- Develop for each project a detailed project plan in the planning software.
- Update and maintain the plan as the project progresses (weekly reports and monthly reports).
- The planner is responsible for, among other things:
- Review the Project contract to verify scope of work, deadlines and deliveries
- Collecting scope of work info from the team members for the purpose of creating the project EPMS
- Continuously collect information related to changes in the scope of work and make sure the EPMS is updated accordingly
- Continuously collect information related to risks and evaluate possible consequences to the EPMS and report to PM
- Continuously collect information related to claims and evaluate possible consequences to the EPMS and report to PM
- Regularly collect progress information from the team members for the purpose of progress update of the project EPMS
- Report planned load vs available capacity in the project to the PM
- Report planned progress vs actual progress in the project to the PM
- Highlighting in early stage any concerns that may lead to a schedule consequence and propose corrective actions
- Administrative planning:
- Resource planning – actual, forecast and scenarios
- Ensuring decisions are made.
- Master / Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Science discipline.
- Lack of education may be replaced by relevant work experience.
- Relevant background from planning projects in engineering / construction / manufacturing
- Good written and spoken English.
- Able to see the bigger picture.
- Team player.
- Focused and systematic.
- Positive, accurate and structured.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Must be able to work with all programs in Microsoft Office.
- Beneficial with knowledge of and experience with one or more of the following: Power BI, Proarc, Dynamics 365 (project module), and Safran WebAccess.
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop within the company system.
- Open and honest.
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
- 0278 Oslo
- Olje og gass
konsulent, olje og gass, Safran, Consultant, Oil & Gas
Spørsmål om stillingen
|Sist endret||21. sep. 2022 09:27|