Do you want to solve tough challenges for the global energy industry?
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- MC Engineer - EIT
- As soon as possible
We are now looking for an MC Engineer (EIT) at our Stord location.
- MC system engineer
- Field engineer – Electrical, Instrument, Telecom (EIT)
Skills and Levels Description:
- Relevant education: Bachelor’s degree or higher; relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
- Experience post graduate with MC EIT
- Knowledge in MIPS
- Knowledge of NORSOK and Equinor`s TR standard`s
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language and English – verbal and written
- No rotation
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and excellent insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Crystal Andvik | Junior Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | email@example.com
If this appeals to you, please submit your application via our website as we will not process applications received via email.
Applications will be evaluated continuously.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Fircroft group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 17,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- ELDØYANE 59, 5411 Stord
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
Completion, ingeniør, elektro, instrument, telecom
|Sist endret||21. sep. 2022 09:30|