WE needs a dedicated ESG Advisor - are you the one?
- Well Expertise AS
- ESG Advisor
Well Expertise (WE) provides a one-stop shop for our clients related to Exploration, Appraisal, Development, PP&A, CCS, including Consultancy Services. WE, as a part of the oil and gas industry, see that we have a responsibility to contribute to the green transition, by alignment with requirements and follow up. We are therefore looking for green competence to strengthen our team - a skilled and committed person to be responsible for our sustainability development and reporting as an ESG Advisor.
WE has a solid track record on developing young employees through a creative and diverse working place with high level of trust, flexibility, and possibility to make a great impact.
As our ESG Advisor you get the opportunity and responsibility to influence WE and our clients report on sustainability, ESG, prepare climate accounts, keep updated and comply with legislation. You will be a Liaison between the Finance & QHSE departments.
Digitalisation plays a key role in WE’s improvement strategy, and WE always seek new ideas contributing to our and our clients’ improvement work. The EGS Advisor will be a central part of our digitalisation efforts.
WE offers competitive conditions, committed colleagues and the opportunity to help build a professional environment on ESG and sustainability.
As a colleague, you will have great opportunities for professional and personal development and be part of a culture which values innovation and individual contribution. You will have a real influence on your own working life situation - you will build a CV for the future.
WE offers a competitive salary, an opportunity to earn bonuses, a good canteen, work-out facilities, and flexibility - in both working hours and work location. Together, we build a more sustainable future and ensure that you are supported every step of the way in your role.
Key responsibility and work tasks:
As part of our team, you will be working on the following areas:
- Contribute to developing and executing sustainable strategies (around environmental, social and governance dimensions)
- Collaborate with other functions within HSE and Finance to form the company's competence center for ESG requirements
- Coordination of data collection, analysis, and preparation for ESG and sustainability information for WE’s and our clients’ reporting
- Be up-to-date at all times on current standards, legislation and reporting requirements and be an advisor internally and for our clients.
- Support in development of ESG software
- Strategic ESG and sustainability advice across client projects
- Contribute to knowledge sharing about sustainability, new requirements, and expectations in the organisation and together with our clients
- Inspire the organisation to "think" sustainable
- And most likely, things we have not even thought about
Master’s degree from a university or business school, preferably with sustainability-related subjects
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience. Preferably, you have experience and knowledge in one or more of these topics:
- Climate risk, natural risk, circular economy and ESG due diligence
- Ability to understand and interpret regulations, analyse relevance for the companies’ operations, prioritise areas and communicate this in a good way to the organisation and our clients
- Reporting experience, with knowledge of global existing and upcoming standards, such as GRI, TCFD and CSRD
- Motivation and understanding to translate WE’s and our clients’ sustainability strategies and results into effective ESG reporting
- Have an understanding for digitalisation and wants to improve efficiency by use of digital tools
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English, and able to communicate in Norwegian
We appreciate that you are adaptable, solution-oriented and have a good mood. With us, there is a high ceiling and a trust-based culture, and we value that you can think outside the box so that the clients get the optimal solution.
- We work in a dynamic working environment, if you are flexible you will like it here
- The future in our industry will be characterised by major changes, so you should be willing to change and see opportunities rather than threats
- You need to communicate and interact well and create enthusiasm for WE’s and our clients’ goals and priorities
- Good analytical qualities, as well as planning and implementation skills
- Ability to lead projects in an organisation in development and continuous improvement, and work strategically and structured to find concrete solutions
- You have integrity, you are accurate and driven by curiosity
- You are proactive, energetic, and results-oriented
- You need to be able to work alone, but also as part of a team
- Great work capacity, and you thrive in a hectic environment
- Analytical in nature
- Very good collaboration skills
All Employees in WE are guided and mentored to follow the company’s core values – Adaptive, Reliable, Inventive and Accountable. This is the basic in everything we as employees shall do to ensure we create the best team and operating environment for our employees and the client.
As an EGS Advisor you will report to the QHSE & Sustainability Manager and be an integral part of the QHSE team.
You will be based at Well Expertise’s main office in Randaberg just outside Stavanger.
Diversity is an important element for success, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Come join us!
Well Expertise AS provide a one-stop shop for our clients related to Exploration, Appraisal, Development, PP&A, CCS, including Consultancy Services.
Well Expertise was established in 2016. In this relatively short period Well Expertise has grown to be recognised as Norway's leading well management company, providing support to E&P companies with full or customer tailored well management, consultants or studies in both Norway and internationally.
As the energy sector moves towards a greener future, Well Expertise is committed to ESG and sustainability from its head office based in Stavanger/Randaberg, with additional support offices in Trondheim and Kristiansund.
Bærekraft, ESG, Advisor, Sustainability, Climate
Spørsmål om stillingen
Harestadveien 77, 4070 Randaberg
|Sist endret||21. sep. 2022 10:01|