Do you fancy earth, space and project management?
- Kongsberg Satellite Services AS
- Project Manager
Did you know that KSAT, one of the world's leading companies within the space industry, has their headquarters in Norway – and that we’re on our way to the moon? This is your opportunity to become a part of that and many other exciting adventures!
And in case you’re wondering, we can assure you of this: Working to connect space and earth is as great and meaningful as it sounds.
Our vision is to be at the forefront of creating communication between space and earth for exploration, communication, and increased understanding of the planet. Doing this, we give our customers a better foundation for their decisions.
What does the role entail?
We are in the need of more Project Managers for three of our departments: The Earth Observation Team, the Lite Department and Satellite Operations.
As we want to give you the best conditions to succeed in your role, we are willing to shape the role around your strengths and qualities. However, here are some general guidelines:
- If you like building good relations, you’ll get to do so here – both with colleagues and customers. Our customers highly appreciate having someone to meet their needs regarding technical support and optimal solutions.
- You will get to lead a team of specialists within the various subject fields of KSAT. We are sure you will benefit from each other!
- Are you comfortable being in charge, while also bringing out the best in the people around you? Do you love having full control over quality, costs and deadlines? Then this role is for you.
- You’ll get to be hands-on: Implementing and monitoring projects, assisting with technical support while ensuring that the customer's expectations are met. To help you carry out the projects, you have a hand-picked team that you can coach as you deem necessary.
If we can agree on the following statement, we are simply dying to get in touch with you: Improvement and optimization are some of the best things out there. In KSAT, you will be free to make as many suggestions for improvements as you want.
Excited yet? Let’s give you three more reasons to choose us
- An environment you are guaranteed to learn from – regardless of your level of expertise today. We will make sure you develop, both personally and technically!
- Flextime, good health insurance and pension, training and courses, company cabins, sports and more.
- We care about our employees, and believe their well-being is key to development. We arrange several social events each year. Next time, we hope you’ll be there!
What qualities and traits will be beneficial?
Still unsure if this role is for you? Here are four traits we’re looking for:
- Someone with the ability to get things done.
- If you have any relevant experience and education (earth observation, geospatial fields, project management etcetera), that’s great.
- A hunger for continuous development.
- You don’t have to know anything about space – just love working with it.
The primary workplace for the position is in Tromsø, though other locations may be considered.
KSAT see the importance of ensure diversity in the company by taking gender, age and cultural background into account during recruitment.
The Project Manager must be fit for the position, meet the conditions for Norwegian security clearance and be able to be authorized and suitable for the position. Final candidates will have to complete a background check of Semac.
The rocket ship to your future is launching now. Are you onboard?
For more information about the role or departments, please contact:
Espen Sagen, Director Programs SOP / firstname.lastname@example.org
Line Steinbakk, Director Programs EO / email@example.com
Atle Ursfjord, Lite Programs Manager / firstname.lastname@example.org
KSAT is the world's leading commercial satellite center based in Tromsø. KSAT develops and delivers data, information and services based on satellites, and we have customers all over the world. We are a total of 300 employees located in Tromsø, Svalbard, Stockholm, USA and Oslo. KSAT has stations and antennas all over the world, from Tromsø and Svalbard in the north, via Panama, Singapore and South Africa, to the Troll station in Antarctica in the far south. The number of customers and ground stations is constantly growing, and this strong growth means that we now need new employees.
KSAT, Prosjektleder, Project, Teknologi, Internasjonalt
Spørsmål om stillingen
Prestvannvegen 38, 9011 Tromsø
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2022 12:18|