Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
- Aker Solutions AS
- Mechanical Engineer
At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Our Mechanical team in Sandnessjøen is now looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
What will you be doing?
- Identification of equipment and system requirements
- Development of procurement packages in close corporation with equipment suppliers Multidiscipline coordination with project team to ensure proper design
- Team lead within procurement packages and follow-up of suppliers
- Development of installation method
- Participate in testing and installation of equipment
- Front End study work and EPCI-projects
We think you should have:
- Drive to solve the hardest challenges for our customers with optimism and determination.
- Ability to challenge accepted truths and contribute to accelerate our transformation into to sustainable energy production.
- Co-creator that mobilize our collective capabilities and respect each other's views.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant Norwegian regulations and standards
- A commercial mindset, good communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Solid command of Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and excellent career opportunities with the chance to work on a wide variety of projects ranging from oil and gas, renewables (carbon capture, hydrogen and offshore wind) to aqua culture
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible working conditions throughout the different phases of your life journey
- Competitive pay and benefits with excellent pension and insurance schemes as well as private health services provided by Aker Care
- Access to welfare club with free gym facilities, sports equipment hire and cabins for rent in the mountains and by the sea
- Possibility to work remotely/from home 1-3 days per week
- The opportunity to become a part of our Young Solutioneers, an international employee network that brings together our young talents for professional development, networking and fun
Interested? Contact us.
For questions about the position, please contact:
Tiril Christensen | Senior Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application via our careers pages as we will not process applications received via email.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Akersolutions, Engineering, Mechanical, Mekanisk, Mekaniskingeniør
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Tiril Christensen
- Senior Recruiter
Strendene 45, 8803 Sandnessjøen
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2022 15:49|