Tietoevry Card Services are looking for Project Manager
- Project Manager
Do you have experience or expertise in project management, and feel that it tempts with change and new challenges? We need to reinforce our team, so read on.
We are the project and delivery team at Tietoevry. We continuously run a number of projects related to customer deliveries, new products and services, innovative solutions and internal optimization projects. As part of Tietoevry, with innovative partners and customers in both the private and public sectors, we are helping to shape today's society and the digital future.
Tietoevry Card Services AS, is domiciled in Mo i Rana, Northern Norway's third largest city with more than 25,000 inhabitants and is an active center for culture and nature experiences in Nordland. The area has very good opportunities for hunting, fishing and active outdoor activities. See www.helgeland.no for more information about the region.
We have a wide range of tasks and people. With us you will find relatively new employees and experts with extensive experience. This means that we are a fairly flexible organisation, with room for both personal and professional development. Whether you are an expert or chopped fresher is not the most important thing, as we have room for both.
Duties in the position
The positions will involve practical tasks such as:
- Project management in delivery projects with customers and internal resources
- Project management in innovation and optimization projects with internal and external resources
- Coordination with other units and projects in Tietoevry in the Nordic region and Balticum
- Work with project management processes, tools and reporting
Project managers work with all parts of our organization; sales, business managers – banks' contact persons with us, production, quality, as well as technical teams at IT and development. The position corresponds to the Head of Technology and Projects.
Competence requirements for the position
As an applicant, you should have:
- College education or equivalent specialization
- Good IT knowledge is an advantage
- Experience with project management
- Experience from various project management tools
- Good knowledge of written/spoken English
We prefer 3 years of relevant job experience, but graduates are also encouraged to apply. Lack of formal competence can be compensated with relevant experience.
Due to the customer's sensitive systems, we want you to have a personally orderly finances yourself, candidates will therefore be able to be credit checked. A clean criminal record is a prerequisite.
We are looking for a person with:
- High work ethic and someone who can be a driving force
- Ability to acquire new knowledge
- Ability to see opportunities for improvement and courage to propose changes
- Sense of responsibility for tasks and quality assurance
- Ability to motivate and coordinate teams, but also work independently
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at once, as well as withstand a high workload
- Ability to communicate and relate to customers and employees in a positive way
Stability and the ability to deliver over time are important qualities for us. We have an international environment and are concerned that everyone contributes to a good working environment.
Why work with us?
Tietoevry creates meaningful technology that helps make the world a better place, and we have projects with great societal value. We are a leading technology company with a solid Nordic heritage and global capacity. Based on our core values of openness, credibility and diversity, we work together with our customers to develop digital solutions for the future where businesses, society and people can grow. We want you to develop yourself professionally and personally. For the entire company, we have several internal learning environments, which allows you to learn from and together with colleagues across countries and business areas.
Our 24,000 experts globally specialize in cloud, data and software, serving thousands of enterprise and government customers in more than 90 countries.
- Salary tailored to your skills and experience
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model
- A safe and good working environment with the possibility of influencing one's own development and work situation
- Work in one of the largest IT companies in the Nordic region with good future prospects
All applications are treated with discretion. Relevant candidates for interview will be contacted.
The application deadline for the position is 25 September, but applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. The positions are to be filled as soon as possible.
Tietoevry skaper meningsfull teknologi som bidrar til å gjøre verden bedre. Vi er et ledende teknologiselskap med en solid nordisk arv og global kapasitet.
- 8626 Mo i Rana
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Bank, finans og forsikring
Project, communication, leadership
|Sist endret||26. okt. 2022 16:20|