Eager to start your career in an innovative global company, creating sustainable solutions for tomorrow?
- Elkem ASA
- Technical trainee
We are looking for tomorrows technical experts, with passion for sustainability, technology and continuous improvement. As our technical trainee, you will take part in our innovative projects to increase the sustainability and efficiency of our operations across the world.
In our two-year technical trainee program, you will be given challenging work assignments and projects, a personal mentor and an individual development plan. This is a unique opportunity for personal and professional development and an excellent way to kick-start your career in the processing industry.
The main work assignments will be based on your competence and interests, and could include:
- Operation-related issues, based on continuous improvement
- Research and development projects on processes and products
- Environmental and energy efficiency projects to increase sustainability
- The work assignments will vary according to the needs of the receiving unit
Qualifications required for the position:
- Recent graduates with maximum two years of relevant work experience
- Master of Science with great academic results from studies like Materials technology, mechanical engineering, electro, energy & environment, cybernetics, nanotechnology, mechatronics, physics or chemical engineering
- Good communication skills in English and a Scandinavian language, preferably Norwegian
- Flexible when it comes to tasks and geographical mobility
To thrive as a trainee in Elkem, we believe that you should be highly motivated to join a challenging and exciting trainee program where you will get to know many new colleagues and learn a lot about how we work.
You have excellent cooperation skills, show initiative, and take responsibility for your tasks. In order to succeed in the role of trainee, it is important that you have outstanding analytical skills and quickly become familiar with new disciplines and topics.
You are curious and eager to learn and have a great desire to contribute to development and continuous improvement.
You can read more about the graduate program on our website, and here you will also find our inspiring trainee blog.
Feel free to write your application in English or Norwegian.
Elkem is one of the worlds leading providers of advanced material solutions shaping a better and more sustainable future. The company develops silicones, silicon products and carbon solutions by combining natural raw materials, renewable energy and human ingenuity. Elkem helps its customers create and improve essential innovations like electric mobility, digital communications, health and personal care as well as smarter and more sustainable cities.
With a strong track record since 1904, its global team of more than 7,000 people has a joint commitment to stakeholders: Delivering your potential. In 2021, Elkem obtained a Platinum score from EcoVadis, which rated the company among the world's top 1% on sustainability transparency, and the company achieved an operating income of NOK 33.7 billion. Elkem is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (ticker: ELK). www.elkem.com
- Antall stillinger
- Drammensveien 169, 0277 Oslo
- Kjemisk industri,
- Metaller og mineraler,
- Industri og produksjon
- Ingeniør / Kybernetikk,
- Ingeniør / Kjemiingeniør
nyutdannet, ingeniør, trainee
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Catherine Holme Barry (HR)
- 949 78 257
- Torfinn Buseth (trainee coordinator)
- 908 76 407
Drammensveien 169, 0277 Oslo
|Sist endret||8. sep. 2022 20:26|