- ESG Controller
Har du erfaring fra fornybar energi?
Location: Oslo, Norway
Want to join a frontrunner in renewable energy that is actively seeking early entry into new markets globally? Since the establishment in 2007, Scatec has acquired extensive knowledge and experience in developing, building and operating solar, wind and hydro power plants and storage solutions. Driven by our company values and competent global workforce, we aim to deliver competitive and sustainable renewable energy globally; protect our environment and improve quality of life through innovative integration of technology; and create shareholder value. We are present on four continents and are headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Main purpose of position
Currently we are looking for a ESG Controller in Oslo, Norway to be part of our global team working together towards our vision - Improving our future. As our ESG Controller you will assist with the growing demand from new regulations, developments and stakeholders, there is an increased need for support relating to the Company's sustainability reporting, data collection and quality assurance. The position is a controller role with a primary focus on streamlining, automating and reviewing ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) data across business units and countries.
- To review and streamline ESG data gathering processes with all relevant business units
- To review and improve internal quality assurance processes of data with all business units - where required (via Financial Systems and Operations team)
- To ensure data gathering and quality assurance processes are documented
- To ensure that all ESG indicators are captured and reviewed (by each business units) in a central database on a monthly/quarterly basis
- To monitor and review key ESG indicators on a regular basis and track progress towards targets
- To establish and support the building of the Company's ESG reporting platform/system
- To create and review a dashboard with all ESG indicators for quarterly and annual reporting purposes
- To create graphs and illustrations of ESG data when required for external and internal reporting
- To complete new ESG risk rating agencies' questionnaires and provide supporting documents
- To update all current rating agency reports on Scatec by proving new policies, procedures, metrics, KPIs and performance info
Qualifications and competencies
- Bachelor`s Degree or its equivalent in Business, Finance/Economics, Accounting/Controlling, and/or Sustainability related studies
- Experience: Min 1-2 years of experience in sustainability reporting/auditing, accounting/auditing/controlling or similar/other relevant experience
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Advanced data analysis and modelling skills are critical
- Advanced reporting skills, as well as good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically exceptional Excel competence
- Power BI experience is required
- Good project management skills is required
It is part of every employees' terms of reference to contribute to Scatec's vision: Improving our Future and adhere to our company values which are:
- Predictable: demonstrate clear communication and listening skills, shares information in an open and honest way
- Driving results: demonstrate determination, pro-activeness, can prioritise and work independently
- Changemaker: demonstrate entrepreneurship, can challenge, fast learner, take initiates and adjust
- Working together: demonstrate teamwork, shares responsibilities, can compromise, has a can-do attitude
Scatec is an exciting, innovative and ambitious company operating in a growing industry. We offer a challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible, diverse and truly international working environment consisting of highly competent and committed colleagues with a positive drive to make a difference.
Scatec is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
- Askekroken 11, 0277 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
ESG, Miljø, Environment, Sustainability, Governance
|Sist endret||7. sep. 2022 14:42|