Logistics Business Consultant
- Quorum Software Norway AS
- Logistics Business Consultant
Location: Bergen or Stavanger, Norway
Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, international and dynamic environment? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing company and industry leader in oil & gas transformation.
Quorum Software is the world's largest provider of digital technology focused solely on business workflows that empower the next evolution of energy. From emerging companies to supermajors, throughout every region of the globe, customers rely on Quorum's proven innovation and unmatched global expertise to streamline business operations and make data-driven decisions that optimize profitability and growth. Our industry-leading solutions are transforming energy companies across the entire value chain, helping visionary leaders evolve their organizations into modern energy companies.
DaWinci powered by Quorum is a Logistics Management application that changes perspectives on logistics in the global energy industry by integrating the end-to-end logistics supply chains for Personnel and Cargo in a tool built to facilitate safe, efficient, and collaborative logistics.
As part of the DaWinci-team, you will work out of our offices located in either Bergen or Stavanger. Your colleagues will be a global team of experts both with respect to technology and the business we support, and most importantly; you will have the chance to be yourself in a social and passionate environment!
We are building the logistics software of the future through our passion for Making Logistics Easy - Do you want to join us?
As a Logistics Business Consultant in our team, you will act as a business advisor in implementing DaWinci for some of the largest and most innovative energy companies in the world, all with a target of making their logistics easy.
It is not a requirement that you have previous experience with DaWinci or any deep technical skills, as all required training will be provided for the job to be done, but an interest in logistics and supply chain management will be considered an advantage.
- Being the logistics and system advisor in implementation projects from project initiation to closing
- Process mapping, based on dialogues and discussions with customers
- Advising global best practices within logistics management
- System configurations from the application interface
- User Training for new customers
- Go-live & Hyper care responsibilities
- Provide product enhancement suggestions to our Product department based on observations and feedback from customers
- Assist in Continuously developing our Implementation Methodology
- And other duties as assigned
- Interested in Technology
- Interested in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Team-work abilities, but with an ability to take individual decisions and ownership of your part of the implementation
- Higher education, preferably a Masters's degree in Logistics, Business or similar relevant disciplines
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Experience in logistics management or software implementations will be considered an advantage
- Fluent in Norwegian
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Quorum Software in Norway is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Please Submit your CV, Resumé and Grades in English
Quorum Software connects people and information across the energy value chain. Twenty years ago, we built the first software for gas plant accountants. Pipeline operators came next, followed by land administrators, pumpers, and planners. Since 1998, Quorum has helped thousands of energy workers with business workflows that optimize profitability and growth. Our vision for the future connects the global energy ecosystem through cloud-first software, data standards, and integration. The trusted source of decision-ready data for 1,800+ companies, Quorum Software makes the essential connections that let us work better together in the connected energy workplace.
- Vestre Strømkaien 7, 5008 Bergen
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- IT - programvare,
- Olje og gass,
- Transport og logistikk
- Logistikk og lager / SCM og logistikk
DaWinci, Logistikk, Implementering, Personell-logistikk, Prosessmapping
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Andreas Møll Kleiven
- Consulting & Services Manager
Vestre Strømkaien 7, 5008 Bergen
|Sist endret||19. okt. 2022 13:40|