Are you our new Marketing Manager?
- Aker BioMarine
- Marketing Manager
- As soon as possible
Aker BioMarine is a leading biotechnology company developing krill-derived products for consumer health and wellness and animal nutrition. The company has a strong position in the industry.
In Aker BioMarine we believe in a world where everyone has access to quality nutrition and good health without compromising the planet.
We are looking for more people like us, who believe they can make a difference in the world.
We are about 550 employees globally, with more than 40 nationalities, spread across all time zones and most continents. Together, we form an international, high performing, diverse and fun work environment.
Working with us means you appreciate diversity, are highly skilled within your field and can cope with unexpected situations. You enjoy a fast pace, tolerate quick decisions and continuously ongoing changes. You are a true team player who “chips in” when the situation requires so.
1-year temporary position as Marketing Manager
Aker BioMarine sells feed ingredients for fish and shrimp all over the world.
We are looking for a marketing resource for our QRILL Aqua products while our current Marketing Manager is on leave. A core part of the job is transforming the unique story about krill products and create a trustworthy and appealing message to attract new B2B customers and grow our existing customers. We are both present in the traditional B2B channels (trade shows, seminars, trade magazines etc.) and in increasingly important paid and non-paid digital channels. The Marketing Manager will help influence how our customers use and position their products containing krill and it will be key to think B2B and B2C messaging in parallel. This role will focus on the Asian and Norwegian markets and work close with sales, R&D, Sustainability, and the rest of the marketing team. You will report to the VP Product & Sustainability.
We are a frontrunner in marketing using several non-traditional grassroots stunts to drive value and this is a fantastic opportunity to gain marketing experience from one of Europe’s most innovative companies! We are looking for a person who can start as soon as possible, and who have the experience and creative mindset to take our marketing initiatives to the next level and to keep the frontrunner position.
Sounds interesting, right?
What you will do:
- Identify needs, plan and execute marketing activities for the product segments, tradeshows, customer activities, key account marketing, advertising and press opportunities
- For Norwegian market, in alignment with overall strategy and business development group handle events, advertisements and marketing activities in Norway
- For the Asian market, adapt and make suitable marketing material. Work closely with Asian sales team and help bring QRILL Aqua brand awareness and customer relationships forward
- Development of sales and marketing material tailored for customers (presentation)
- Planning and execution of trade shows and other relevant meetings and events
- Planning and execution of customer specific webinars globally and in Asia
- Support and collaborate on digital inbound marketing, content creation and distribution
- Proactive and creates initiatives
- Operational focus
- Efficient with an eye for details
- Team oriented
- 3-5 years relevant education
- 3-5 years relevant work experience. Work experience can replace some educational requirements
- Experience in sourcing competence from external bureaus when needed, and in organizing events and webinars is a plus
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken
The Marketing Manager will work primarily at our head offices at Fornebu, Norway. We recognize that people have different needs, and trusts employees to deliver results when given flexibility both in terms of working hours and location.
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply as we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
For more information about the position or process, please contact Hanne Bache (+47 92 28 43 75).
About Aker BioMarine
Aker BioMarine develops krill-based bioactive ingredients for use in the nutraceutical, aquaculture and animal feed market. Its fully traceable value chain stretches from sustainable krill harvesting operations in Antarctica through the logistics hub in Montevideo to its state-of-the-art factory in Houston and all the way to its customers around the world.
Superba Krill is a pure form of omega-3s that are more easily absorbed by the human body, providing health benefits, including boosting heart, brain, and joint health.
QRILL Aqua is a functional feed ingredient for shrimp, marine fish, and salmonids, increasing productivity in aquaculture - through improved growth, health and quality.
QRILL Pet is a functional ingredient for pet nutrition with documented health benefits for companion animals. Proven in numerous studies to benefit pet health, the omega-3s help maintain the health of the heart, kidneys, liver, joints, brain, eyes, skin and coat.
What you can expect from working in Aker BioMarine:
You can expect hard work and a lot of fun and challenges. In return we promise you will be part of an exciting journey. If you show initiative and desire for more responsibility, we will give it to you and support you along the way. We strongly believe that our team of people want to do their best. All in the spirit of being the leading company in our industry and always striving to raise the bar.
|Sist endret||6. sep. 2022 09:51|