Could you be our new Revenue Analyst ?
- Revenue Analyst
Could you be our new Revenue Analyst ?
You will be a part of our Revenue department and report to our Director Revenue Optimization.
The Revenue Management team is responsible for maximizing ticket and ancillary revenue for every flight within Norwegian's route network.
As Revenue Analyst you are a vital part of this team, and you are responsible for a given route portfolio.
For your given set of markets, and for each route, departure date, and specific flight, you will determine the optimal fare to sell at any given moment in time to maximize the flight's revenue. You have a clear understanding of the relationship between price and volume and supply and demand. You work according to defined standards and processes, actively using the optimization system and engaging in a regular dialog with other departments to find ways to drive and optimize revenue
You will be responsible for:
- Contribute to develop business plan and top line budget for your route portfolio in collaboration with other commercial stakeholders, aiming to maximize total revenue
- Define and evaluate price points per route and market
- Define rate and availability strategy in all distribution channels
- Understand and influence the forecasting of ticket revenue
- Support management and other stakeholders in making commercial decisions for specific routes and markets
- Analyze and follow up on business mix, revenue and RASK development on all assigned routes
- Communicate needs and deviations to other stakeholders in the organization and suggest activities to support and drive revenue.
Short term optimization of prices- daily yielding
- Monitor the market and competition: Continuously analyze competitive sets, price positioning and seasonality
- Actively work with systems to analyze booking pace and manage rates and availability in order to optimize revenue
- Manage rates and availability in all distribution channels
- Evaluate group requests and allotments
Reporting and communication
- Analyze and comment on performance
- Prepare for and participate in Cross Commercial and internal meetings
- Engage in a regular dialogue with other internal stakeholders in the organization, and secure that they are informed about market development, revenue development and need
- Engage in best practice sharing and dialogue within the revenue management team
- Engage in revenue management related analysis/projects as required
- Maintain a good dialog with other relevant departments
This job is for you if you have the following qualifications:
- University degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, or general business studies
- Prior experience from airline and/or travel industry, preferably from revenue management
- Strong commercial and financial understanding
- Outstanding trading mindset with a strong interest and desire to improve commercial performance through pricing and revenue management actions
- Proficiency in English- written and oral
- Excellent knowledge in excel
You are our ideal candidate if
- You are analytical and commercially driven
- You are goal oriented, structured and thorough
- You have good communication skills
- You are proactive and self motivated
- You are a team player
- You have the ability to identify trends, opportunities and threats- and act upon them
- You are decisive and able to prioritize in tough situations
- You are comfortable working in a high-speed environment and in a rapidly evolving industry
- You are passionate and motivated about your field
Join us and enjoy our company benefits
- Competitive company benefits including employee priced tickets
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Positive and exciting place to work in a global organization
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment
So what are you waiting for? Apply now and make your smart career move!
If you are ready to spontaneously combust at the thought of working with us, we want you to click the Apply Now button to complete our online application. You will need to upload a recent copy of your resume with a cover letter and tell us why you want to join us.
Please note: We can only accept applications that have been submitted through our recruitment system.
The Norwegian story began almost three decades ago - we were founded in 1993 but only began operating as a low-cost carrier with Boeing 737 aircraft in 2002. Our core values have remained the same since the beginning - to offer affordable fares for all and to allow customers to travel the smart way by offering value and choice throughout their journey.
The Norwegian brand expanded across the globe as the airline launched short haul services across Europe and then entered the long-haul sector serving the US, Asia and South America. In 2018 the company changed course to focus on core destinations and the right sizing of the airline in response to customer demand and global industry trends.
The rapid global spread of COVID-19 throughout 2020 and into 2021 accelerated this process and in January 2021 the company announced a simplified business structure and a dedicated short haul only network concentrating on a broad range of domestic routes in Norway, across the Nordics and to key European destinations.
Today, Norwegian still stands for excellent service and great value
Our route network focuses on connecting a broad range of domestic routes in Norway, across the Nordics and key European destinations. We will explore new ancillaries that provide our customers with greater choice and flexibility to allow them to travel at a cost and service level that suits their individual needs.
We will continue to support jobs, tourism and the wider economies in the destinations that we serve by providing vital air links that will benefit the leisure, business and trade industries. We will fortify the Nordics as the cornerstone of the Norwegian business strategy.
- Oksenøyv 3, 1366 Lysaker
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
|Sist endret||21. aug. 2022 22:36|