Digital Workplace Analyst
- Equinor ASA
- Digital Workplace Analyst
We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Technology, Digital & Innovation you will have the opportunity to:
- Maintain functional expertise on the latest developments within digital workspace solutions (e.g. but not limited to: Operating systems, mobile device management, collaboration solutions, enterprise tele)
- Deliver technology advisory and implementation of services
- Take part in the full lifecycle in and across agile teams, including design, development, testing, implementation, and support of technical solutions
- Be part of a strong team focused on deliveries
- Develop and grow in a large professional IT community
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Candidates with a Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent bachelor education. However, relevant experience may compensate for any missing degrees.
- Experience with portable device solutions
- Experience and understanding of EX requirements and customer implementation
- Good knowledge of Plant telecommunication (4/5G and Wireless networks)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with design, implementation and operation with one or more of the following areas within digital workspace solutions like; OS (Windows, iOS, Android), Portable device, mobile device management)
- Competence in system configuration and troubleshooting device apps is preferred
- Documented experience with design, documentation, and implementation of enterprise solutions
- Experience in scripting and software development with focus on self-service and automation
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website: https://www.equinor.com/
IT, Digital, EX, Analyst, Digital Analyst
|Sist endret||13. sep. 2022 00:12|