Do you thrive in the intersection between business strategy and IT solutions?
- Cegal AS
- Senior Storage Professional
Are you looking for a dynamic, challenging and rewarding career in Information- and collaboration platforms? Join one of the most exciting, fast growing, and international technology companies in our mission to make the digital workspace a safer place.
We operate a wide range of Storage environments in our datacenters around the world.
We are growing, and now we are looking for security minded senior storage consultant who thrive in the intersection between the business and IT, supporting organizations' secure operation and development. As part of our team, you will lead initiatives on tactical and operational levels in IT and OT environments.
Who you are
Being trusted by customers in securing their business, we believe the following are key to success:
- You are structured and quality focused, trusted to meet your objectives
- You are responsible and naturally take the lead when it comes to the installation, configuration, and the troubleshooting of the product in the infrastructure
- You focus on stability and ensure continuous monitoring of infrastructure
- You have good knowledge of storage solutions as SAN, NAS and Object storage
- Knowledge to DELL PowerScale (Isilon) is highly desirable
- Knowledge to cloud storage solutions (Azure, AWS)
- You are fluent in both Norwegian and English language, written and orally
About the role
As our Senior Storage professional, you will:
- Work closely with several skilled infrastructure resources and architects
- Install, configure, and maintain different storage systems in data centers, our customers as well as our owns.
- Support younger consultants, as well as, receive coaching from our senior Architects and Tech Mentors
- Participate in the introduction, training, and rollout of new technology
- Maintain a good and close dialogue with our customers and attend meetings to understand their challenges and opportunities
- Be involved throughout the delivery process, from idea and concept to production
- Together with us, solve important challenges, both with customers and internally in Cegal
If you can relate to several of the following qualifications, we believe that we're a good match for each other:
- Comprehensive and expert knowledge of storage and archive architecture and its hardware / software products.
- Solid industry experience of software (and ideally hardware) architecture, including, databases, clustering and load balancing, distributed file-systems, backup, virtualization, architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge on OS platforms like Windows and Linux is highly desirable
- Thoroughly familiar with current Quality & GxP IT compliance requirements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience at creating technical presentations
- The ability to communicate and build relationships with technical teams
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
Who we are?
In Cegal you will find an Inclusive and social work environment, where you will experience being seen, heard, and appreciated. We also believe diversity develops a creative and innovative working environment. You will be part of a company with competent and committed colleagues who are Super Skilled in their fields. We share our knowledge, invest in competence development, and collaborate with colleagues across departments and countries to innovate, and deliver business value to our customers. We are Fuss-fighters and passionate problem solvers who help our customers turn complex problems into smart solutions.
At Cegal, we recognize that work is about more than competitive compensation and career opportunities. It's also about connecting people, building relationships, and creating purpose. We believe that this is exactly what happens in Cegal, and the reason for that is a mix of:
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- Innovative and agile work environment
- International and diverse teams
- Time in your workday to grow, develop professionally and build new competence
- Flexibility that gives you a work-life balance
- Social clubs, Network of Excellence communities and exciting events
Does this opportunity trigger your curiosity?
Send us your CV and application where you describe why we are the place for you, and why you are the one for us!
About the hiring process:
We evaluate applications as we receive them and will interview candidates continuously to ensure that the process runs smoothly and efficiently for both you and us.
Location: Larvik, Trondheim, Stavanger, Stord, or Oslo
Please feel free to contact me about the position:
Susanne Horn Galtung, Team Lead Infrastructure Core
Call me on +47 416 12 838
For any HR related questions:
Anette Holthe, Recruiting Specialist
Call me on +47 416 61 481
Delivering leading industry software, world-class consulting, and mission critical cloud solutions, we are shaping the digital future. With more than 850 employees in 8 countries, we are growing to become a leading global technology company for the energy industry.
Our people and culture are the cornerstone of our company. We believe diversity is a key to a creative and innovative environment. Cegal is represented by close to 40 nationalities, encompassing different cultures and backgrounds. We empower people, embrace diversity, and encourage new ways of thinking.
We can't wait to hear from you and explore a common future.
This is a direct company recruitment. We will not accept applications or candidates via employment agencies. As a candidate you will need to have a valid working visa for Norway. Cegal does not sponsor visas.
Infrastructure, Dell PowerScale, Cloud storage solutions, SAN, NAS
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Anette Holthe
- Recruiting specialist
- 416 61 481
- Susanne Horn Galtung
- Team Lead Infrastructure Core
- 416 12 838
Storgata 33, 3256 Larvik
|Sist endret||21. sep. 2022 16:35|