Exciting ESG opportunity in Yinson!
- Yinson Production AS
- ESG Specialist
We are looking for an ESG Specialist to join our Yinson team in Oslo. The ESG Specialist shall ensure that all ESG related matters within Yinson Production are monitored, managed, analysed, presented and communicated both internally, to the Group level and externally as and when required.
We can offer exciting and high-paced working days, with the chance to be involved in a wide range of tasks, projects, and worldwide cooperation.
If you are looking for an international, cross-cultural work experience where you’ll be able to grow your skills in an open and supportive work environment, then Yinson is the place for you!
- Manage all ESG related issues within YP;
- Be updated on all relevant parameters towards applicable ESG rating companies;
- Retrieve, monitor, analyse and trend all relevant parameters within the ESG space;
- Report ESG performance on a continuous basis both within YP and towards the Group’s ESG Team;
- Track relevant peer’s ESG performance;
- Prepare analysis and reports for long term trending of ESG performance;
- Identify and follow up on ESG improvement initiatives;
- Communicate and improve ESG awareness within the company.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of awareness;
- Lead by doing; setting an example for others;
- Observe and report any unsafe activities, conditions or situations;
- If you observe anything unsafe use the ‘Stop Work’ Policy.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within relevant areas (or sufficient relevant experience);
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience;
- Excellent English skills, both oral and written;
- Ability to take ownership of deliverables and assigned tasks;
- High IT competency (MS Office, Power BI).
- Keen and genuine interest within the ESG area;
- Ability to cooperate well with all internal and external stake holders;
- Excellent communicator;
- Show initiative and take responsibility.
You are willing to take the lead and be a champion within the ESG area of the Company and contribute in developing the Company within this space. You will be a key member of the organisation and you have the ability to co-operate with everyone worldwide. You enjoy the challenge of executing improvement initiatives and is capable of working in a structured manner to complete your tasks. You are able to implement high standards in all aspects of your work.
Our global team consists of passionate individuals who are highly skilled in their work, and who share a common vision to develop innovative and sustainable solutions. We are a value-based organisation, meaning that we live and operate by the following values: ROADS - Reliable, Open, Adaptable, Decisive and Sustainable. We offer a host of learning and development opportunities, a safe and reliable working environment, and a competitive compensation package.
Yinson is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for all employees. We strive for an inclusive workforce with employees of different cultural, ethnic, and religious backgrounds, perspectives, networks, sexual orientation, functional ability, and language.
Yinson is determined to do our part in the global movement towards a low-carbon, climate resilient environment - In March 2021, we established our Climate Goals to be carbon neutral by 2030 and net zero by 2050. Our climate targets have been set to be fully consistent with the ambitious goals of the Paris Agreement. These form part of Yinson’s overarching sustainability focus that drives us to contribute as much as possible to strengthen the world’s collective foundation for a durable, equitable and sustainable economy.
If you have the suitable qualifications and skills for this position, please apply as soon as possible. Applications are evaluated continuously, and we call in for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not wait to apply!
Yinson is shaping the world’s energy landscape through the provision of modern, purpose-built assets for the energy industry. Yinson has principal offices in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Oslo, UK and Rio de Janeiro.
Our reliable project delivery is strengthened by industry-leading safety and uptime performance.
Together with our Offshore Marine, Renewables and Green Technologies divisions, Yinson’s vision is to positively impact the world’s energy landscape towards a shared sustainable future which is in alignment with Yinson’s Climate Goals.
We are growing and looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team.
- Olav Vs gate 5, 0161 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
ESG, Bærekraft, Sustainability, environmental social and governance, CSR
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Rolf Normann
- Chief Operations Officer
Olav Vs gate 5, 0161 Oslo
|Sist endret||26. sep. 2022 15:30|