Project coordinator : Fashion and Sports brands EU and German market
- Trimco Group
- Project Coordinator
We at Trimco Group offer customized branding and labelling solutions to our customers, in close collaboration with colleagues around the world. Our customers are leading apparel brands within denim, fashion and sports. You will be part of a dedicated international team.
About the job
· You will be responsible for your own customers and provide daily customer service to German & European apparel brands for their labelling and branding needs, with a focus on data intense labels such as care labelling.
· You will coordinate artwork setup, product development & sampling, sales reporting and you will advise on care label regulations for international markets.
· You will work closely with our international IT department to set up and maintain customized online order solutions for apparel brands.
· You will be in daily contact with our subsidiaries and production sites around the world to set up and ensure smooth order processes and timely label production.
We imagine that you:
· Have a bachelor’s degree in economic, IT, marketing, supplychain or similar qualification, ideally with a background from textile industry or international trade, with years of working experience in an international environment
· Work in a systematic and structured manner and pay attention to detail.
· Are service minded, proactive and get many tasks done every day.
· Are a team player and appreciate a flexible working environment.
· Added pluss is ability to speak German , but with a most have of proficiency in English.
· Are a proficient user of MS office programs. It is an added value if you are able to use In-Design/Adobe Illustrator programs.
Trimco Group is a leading global supplier of brand identity products for international fashion and sports brands. We provide innovative product designs and production techniques, manage and advise on care label regulations for international markets and operate world class logistics centres, all while complying to high ethical standards. We strive to deliver a trouble-free supply chain for all our brand owners to meet market demands for quality, timelines and sustainability.
Trimco Group is the combined force of CLOTEX, A-TEX and LABELON, with more than 1,700 employees in 21 countries, serving more than 800 brands and 8,600 manufacturers around the world.
- 3716 Skien
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Konsulent og rådgivning
- IT utvikling / Front-end,
Apparel, Fashion, Labels & packaging, Tekstil, supplychain
|Sist endret||14. sep. 2022 17:12|