Are you our new HR Manager?
- RESMAN AS
- HR Manager
RESMAN is an exciting and enjoyable company to work for, with competitive compensation packages and regional offices across the globe. RESMAN is a rapidly growing technology company and is always on the lookout for top talents. We are now looking for an HR Manager for one of Norway's most exciting companies in wireless reservoir surveillance in the oil and gas industry. The HR Manager`s main responsibility is to take ownership of HR policies and processes in accordance with the companies' current Strategies, as well as to advise the management in all HR-related matters.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably within HR / management / organization
- Minimum 3 years in HR, preferably from an international organization
- Experience with O & G / Technology Industry is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills orally and in writing
Responsibilities / Priority tasks
- Adjust the company's business growth plans with workforce planning and human development
- Conduct recruitment processes
- Maintenance and development of global processes to facilitate a smooth and transparent life cycle for employees
- Advising managers when facing people-related challenges.
- Responsible for HR IT infrastructure (eg HRM and LMS)
- Promote overall initiatives to improve communication, collaboration, employee performance, development and satisfaction
- Actively promote a work environment where our employees can thrive and develop.
- Advice in payroll, employment law, working conditions and related areas
You are characterized by working systematically and using a structured methodology, while at the same thing balancing the ability to be flexible when necessary. Furthermore, we think you master to balance short- and long-term needs and possess the ability to assess risk and consequences. You are also solution-oriented and have a high level of adaptability. Additionally, you have strong communications skills in both English and Norwegian.
If this looks interesting or you have any further questions, please contact
senior rådgiver Hillgun Kiil, +479517192
About the employer
RESMAN is the industry leader in wireless reservoir surveillance within the oil and gas industry. The technology developed by RESMAN has been adopted worldwide with over 140 customers in more than 40 countries and on every continent. With wide range of our products and services, we are committed to help our customers gain INSIGHTS about their reservoirs, ultimately improving the EFFECTIVENESS of their reservoir management decisions. RESMAN’s tracer methodology is also well-suited to monitor the storage condition and possible movements of CO2 in CCS projects. RESMAN tracers can therefore support CCS projects by acting as assurance that CO2 is contained in the desired sub-surface location.
Our HQ office is in Trondheim, Norway, and houses office space, laboratories and production facilities. RESMAN also have regional offices established in key locations such as Aberdeen, Dubai, Houston, Kuala Lumpur and Stavanger.
We are a growing technology company soon reaching 100 employees and are always on the lookout for new talented individual to join our team
RESMAN supports the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity. Read more about RESMANs sustainability commitments on our webpage: https://resman.no/about/sustainability/
- Visible career ladder that enable employees to contribute actively to their own competency- and career development.
- A dynamic organization where you have the opportunity to get insight and experience with different parts of the company
- You will be part of an innovative, high-tech environment
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Good insurance and pension schemes
- Mobile, internet and training subsidy
- Canteen arrangement
- Parking facilities and easily accessible by public transport
Headquartered in Trondheim, Norway, RESMAN was established in 2005 with funding from Statoil Technology Invest on the basis of technology developed by Sintef and the Norwegian Institute for Energy Technology (IFE).
RESMAN has rapidly evolved its innovative Intelligent Tracer® technology and proprietary inflow quantification models to enable operators to obtain on-demand, long-term zonal production data including zonal inflow quantification, location of water and gas breakthrough, and production trend monitoring for use in production optimization and continuous well performance evaluation.
- 7053 Ranheim
- HR, organisasjonsutvikling og rekruttering
- Kontor og administrasjon
|Sist endret||15. aug. 2022 04:29|