IT Operations Manager
- NOREXECO ASA
- IT Operations Manager
This position is responsible for keeping equipment, network, cyber security and services running and will be first line service provider both internally and externally. The position is located at our main office in Kongsvinger, but includes support to our Oslo office as well. We are looking for an ambitious person with the right skills, talent and attitude.
Major systems like the trading platform, mail and file servers are outsourced. Our internal systems are based on cloud services: Google Workspace/Google apps and Microsoft Azure for internal SQL databases and operations support tools. We use Windows workstations. To develop automated operational routines we use various programming languages and software tools.
- Minimum 3 years work experience IT operations.
- Technical skills to supervise and maintain network and cyber security, computers, systems and other services so it works safely at all times.
- Technical skills to design and develop IT assisted internal workflows, adapters to collect data from external systems, create data warehouses and web pages.
- Passion for quality and robustness in work and solutions and desire to participate in business operations and customer support
- Minimum Bachelor degree in IT and information systems
- In addition, it is also an advantage to have a degree in business
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
NOREXECO ASA is a regulated commodity exchange for the global wood pulp and paper industry. NOREXECO offers trading in cash settled financial futures. These instruments are used to manage price risk for market participants like pulp mills and paper mills, as well as being a trading opportunity for commodity trading firms.
- Brugata 10, 2211 Kongsvinger
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
- IT utvikling / Database,
- IT utvikling / IT-sikkerhet
it, it-sikkerhet, it operations, exchange, commodity
|Sist endret||6. sep. 2022 12:28|