Are you our next Sustainability focused Supply Chain pro? International Textiles
- Würth MODYF AS
- Sustainability Manager – Supply Chain
We are looking for someone to join our International Sustainability team to help us reach some ambitious goals. Currently, we are building a team of specialists in various areas of sustainability. This is an opportunity to work with an international team on large scale projects that affect multiple international departments and companies. Your work will have a wide impact and create strategic improvements throughout the company, and hopefully a meaningful improvement in the textile industry. We are already part of several supply chain focused partnerships, including Etisk Handel, Miljøfyrtårn, AMFORI in Germany, and hope to expand our network involvement with this role.
The positions responsibilities include:
· Co-responsible for the Supply Chain Guidelines and Supplier Development
· Establish due diligence concepts for suppliers (audits, CAP, self-assessments, training, etc.)
· Determine and monitor environmental and climate targets for suppliers
· Evaluate and consult in supply chain risks and sourcing strategy
· Develop supply chain transparency concept
· Responsible for the sustainable supply chain strategy implementation and optimization.
· Co-responsible along with relevant functional areas for compliance, data collection/controlling for carbon footprint and sustainability reports.
· Participate in international networks, partnerships and associations
· Internal and external contact person for sustainable supply chain topics
· Training and communication on Supply Chain topics with employees and suppliers
· Consult on cooperation and digitalization opportunities re. data management
· Degree in the field of Sustainability Management, Economics, Supply Chain Management or a comparable field.
· Work experience in supply chain management
· Communication skills that are adaptable towards suppliers, partners and internal stakeholders.
· Good reasoning skills, with the ability to communicate and present complex ideas and turn them into strategic actions and plans.
· Professional English skills, German is useful but not required.
· Willingness to travel
Useful personal qualities
· Initiative and internal drive to work on new ambitious projects. We hope you enjoy your time working on complex international projects.
· Personal interest in sustainability and creating an impact
· Self sufficient in managing your own work, balanced with the ability to work with a team on more big picture projects.
· Ability to break down large projects into manageable pieces with losing sight of, or being intimidated by the larger picture.
· Comfortable communicating complex ideas to front of others. Strong reasoning and interpersonal skills.
We can offer:
· Good development opportunities in a pleasant and informal working environment
· Varied and challenging tasks with an exciting growing company
· Competitive conditions
· Office at Hagan in Nittedal
· Hybrid work schedule.
· Personal development within a large multi-national company
Würth MODYF is a growing international brand. Our main area is the development and sale of work clothes and protective footwear, and our most important values are openness, quality and sustainability – which are reflected in both our products and our culture. We mainly work with business customers, but also sell via online store to private customers. At Würth MODYF in Norway, we mostly focus on the Norwegian market, but also work with sales via Würth in e.g. Finland, Sweden and Iceland. The rest of Europe (and the world) is served via our offices and salespeople in six other countries.
bærekraft, social responsibility, globalisering, csr, innkjøp
Spørsmål om stillingen
Brennaveien 6, 1481 Hagan
|Sist endret||1. sep. 2022 13:43|