Are you a skilled Infrastructure engineer? DNB is hiring infrastructure engineers!
- Infrastructure Engineer
- ASAP or by August 19th
Infrastructure Engineer – Core infrastructure family
Do you want to join one of Norway’s most skilled and forward leaning IT infrastructure teams? DNB is looking for skilled Infrastructure engineer to strengthen our infrastructure engineering teams.
In DNB, we already have strong inhouse teams with expertise in IT infrastructure, but with our large ambitions, we need to further strengthen our teams with more skilled engineers.
What you will be doing
Our core infrastructure family unit consists of more than 14 employees that, together with our partners, are responsible for datacenters infrastructure services like data storage, virtualization, operating systems both on-prem & on public cloud. We are changing our delivery model towards virtual teams with end-to-end responsibilities for our public cloud services and have strong partnerships with Microsoft and other vendors for collaboration and joint development.
Our daily work consists of working with infrastructure architecture, blueprints, reference design, automation of DNB’s infrastructure platforms & delivery of solutions – both on-prem and cloud.
Who are we looking for?
To deliver on our ambitions we need people who combine engineering skills with an architect’s or an advisor’s mind, who can also create designs and blueprints, join business projects, and offer advisory services to our internal customers along with implementation of solutions on cloud.
We need to strengthen the team with an experienced engineer with a hands-on profile in the areas of data storage and backup. Today's solutions are largely based on solutions from Dell EMC. VPLEX for virtualization and synchronization is the foundation for the HA and DR concepts in the group. We have also implemented hyperconverged solutions (vXRail) with vSAN. Within backup, most of our solutions are taken care of with IBM Spectrum Protect. We have large storage volumes, and the right candidate will participate in our migration projects towards public cloud and the use of cloud storage.
You have experience in several of these technologies:
- Generic IT infrastructure: good hands-on experience in Storage area and related technologies.
- In depth knowledge in enterprise storage and backup solutions, Dell EMC & IBM Storage Protect.
- Design & solution: experience on developing infrastructure solutions for applications and deliver solutions on azure
- Generic Azure Knowledge: Subscriptions, Resource Groups, Site Recovery Manager, Azure Update Management, Azure Monitor, Azure Log Management, ARM Templates etc.
- Knowledge on IT networking & security
- Responsible for preparing, maintaining and operationalizing technical target images and guidelines for the data storage area, including backup solutions
- The area of responsibility includes both enterprise storage in data centers, storage solutions at our Norwegian and international locations, as well as in our cloud-based solutions.
- Be an advisor and assist project deliveries with technical knowledge of the special area of data storage, but the ability to see storage in connection with the surrounding technologies (servers, OS, database, virtualization / VMware, network & Cloud)
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge of the real safety and risk images for the area
- Design & solution: knowledge on developing infrastructure solutions for applications and deliver solutions on azure
What you get:
Joining our team, you will be a part of core infrastructure team and be part of an exciting journey highly focused on modernizing our infrastructure through automated processes and cloud-based solutions.
DNB offers competitive terms, a strong professional environment within the field of technology and good career opportunities. Possibilities of attending conferences and training courses. In addition to this we offer good pension conditions, employee terms on DNB’s products, insurance schemes, resorts in Norway and abroad, sports, cultural and other activities. We know the value of good work-life balance, so we also have flexible working hours, extra days off and reduced working hours from May to August (summertime!).
Work location: Oslo in addition to home office
Application deadline: 19.08.2022. Applicants are assessed on an ongoing basis. Start-up for the position is as soon as possible, or by appointment.
Contact: Are you not really looking for a new job, but are a little curious? For a non-committal chat about your career opportunities at DNB, you can contact Tech recruiter Jarle A Winge at email@example.com
Humans are the DNA of DNB. Since 1822, wise minds have worked together to find the best solutions for our customers. Today, DNB is much more than Norway's largest bank, and a key business in the Norwegian economy. We are also a leading technology company, which in ever new ways adapts us and our services to the time we live in and to the future. With us, you will find a wide range of career opportunities for a wide range of employees, in Norway and internationally. We are at the top of the world among equal companies, and take good care of the diversity of people who choose to work here.
- Facebook LinkedIn
- Dronning Eufemias gate 30, 0191 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- IT - programvare,
- Bank, finans og forsikring
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
- IT drift og vedlikehold / IT-support,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
Infrastructure, Microsoft, Dell, VPLEX, IBM
Spørsmål om stillingen
Dronning Eufemias gate 30, 0191 Oslo
|Sist endret||7. jul. 2022 09:20|