Interested In Network, Cyber Security and IT?
- ABB AS
- Interested In Network, Cyber Security and IT?
ABB Norway PAEN (Process Automation and Energy Industries) is involved in projects delivering electrical equipment and advanced control systems covering a broad field of applications, such as the oil and gas industry, subsea electrical systems, power from shore to oil installations, offshore wind, hydro power plants, onshore and offshore fish farms, and more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated colleague to be part of our Network, Cyber Security and IT team.
You will be part of a strong and professional environment working with network, cyber security and IT/OT. The team consists of close to 40 engineers in Bergen, Stavanger, Stord and Fornebu and you will contribute to further develop this team in close cooperation with our customers.
You will get the opportunity to build your experience by participating in project deliveries, service and in commissioning – always having an experienced colleague to learn from.
Central technology topics are IT/OT, cyber security, industrial network, control system security (IEC 62443) and cloud computing.
- Setup, operation and maintenance of network, cyber security and IT for traditional and virtualized control systems
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of cyber security for network components like firewalls and switches (e.g. Cisco, Hirschman), antivirus, operating system security, backup/restore, user access management (e.g. McAfee, Acronis, Veeam) and cloud environments for IoT and digitalization
- Integration of industrial control system and enterprise networks
- Work as part of project team, for detailed design, engineering and commissioning of network, cyber security and IT/OT
- Assist and advice project teams with implementation of cyber security
- Stay current with new technologies like next generation firewalls, cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), network monitoring, threat detection and cyber resilience
- nvestigate and respond to network, cyber security and IT/OT incidents
- Some travelling to customer sites is to be expected
- B.Sc/M.Sc within the areas of Computer Science, Cybernetics, Electrical Engineering or other combined with Cyber/Information Security.
- 0-10 years of experience with project work, service or operations; new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, spoken and written, and a valid working permit in Norway.
- You have expertise and are curious about new technologies and services within one or more of the areas listed below:
- Security solutions like patch management systems, backup/recovery solutions, anti-virus and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Network equipment like firewalls and switches
- Windows operating systems deployment and maintenance. Microsoft Deployment Toolkit competence is an advantage
- Cloud computing platform such as Azure
- Positive and exciting work environment in a global organization
- echnical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment
- Flexible working conditions and a large degree of responsibility
- Skilled and enthusiastic colleagues, looking forward to sharing knowledge with you
- arious welfare programs, such as company cabins, fitness facilities etc.
We look forward to receiving you application through ABB career portal, include a motivation letter, CV and transcripts, by the 14th of August 2022.
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor Search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
ABB byr på tilnærmet ubegrensede muligheter for å jobbe med ledende teknologier i et internasjonalt konsern, hvor mangfold, inkludering og bærekraft er ledestjerner. Bli en av oss!
IT, Cyber Security, Network
|Sist endret||16. aug. 2022 08:48|