District Manager, Viken
- Futurehome AS
- District Manager, Viken
We are looking for a District Manager, Viken East area to spearhead our sales efforts in this district.
As a District Manager at Futurehome you will be part of our sales team which is responsible for boosting demand and increasing adoption of our smart home and smart building solutions. As a part of our sales team, you will join our weekly follow-ups, but mostly you will work independently and manage your own working day. You will be the face of the company in the designated district and a primary point of contact for our business partners.
This is a great job for a person with a strong technical background but passion for business and sales, who gets energy from building relationships and seeking out customers. With your presence and curation, Futurehome will be able to become the leading smart home provider in your area.
- be Futurehome's representative and first point of contact in the Viken East area,
- promotion and proactive sales of our products and services,
- spearhead new launches in your area with the support of our Commercial Team
- drive relationship building and outreach sales towards installers, wholesalers, and other relevant customer groups
- ensure high customer satisfaction through responsiveness and timely problem solving
- plan and implement training, courses, and lectures that increase adoption
- actively collaborate with our internal teams (especially Product, Technology and Operations) to support customer understanding and development of stellar products and solutions.
- technical competence, preferably a trained electrician gr. L
- proven track record in B2B and/or B2B2C sales, preferably in an independent position
- strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships in a business context
- goal-oriented professional that likes to ‘get things done’
- strong interest in technical solutions, especially IoT and smart home
- excellent communication skills in both Norwegian and English
- ambition and persistence
- IT savvy
- driver license class B
Nice to have
- worked with or have an interest in the smart home or energy-optimizing systems
- a competitive mindset
- understanding the importance of training, both for body and skills
- work in a rapidly growing, international, and innovative company
- opportunities for personal and professional development
- professional training and coaching
- flexible working hours
- remote work is possible
- competitive salary and bonus scheme
- car arrangement
As a team of geeks, we use our skills to make a smarter, safer, interconnected planet. We simplify making our homes smart by creating an IoT infrastructure that enables products to work seamlessly together and build services on top. With well-developed solutions working as a centralized system, we help our customers increase the comfort and security of their homes, save time and money as well as preserve the environment.
How to Apply
If you have a passion for people and selling great products, you consider yourself open-minded to new directions and you strive for continuous improvement as a way of life – Futurehome is the place for you!
We are makers of smart homes. We simplify how people go about their everyday life by creating an accessible, safe, and smart way of living.
- Gjerdrums Vei 16, 2, 0484 Oslo
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 0484 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- IT - maskinvare,
- IT - programvare
Spørsmål om stillingen
Gjerdrums Vei 16, 2, 0484 Oslo
|Sist endret||26. sep. 2022 12:26|