Lab / Control Systems Engineer
- Clara Venture Labs
- Lab / Control Systems Engineer
Clara Venture Labs is an innovative research and development lab located in Bergen with more than 60 employees and 30+ years of experience in the development and testing of different energy systems and hardware for Space and Ocean space. Clara Venture Labs is Aker ASA`s main vehicle for creating breakthrough industrial technology from ideas to ventures within the investment themes: Green energy, green industry, green cities and green agriculture and oceans.
Our successful ideation process generates new breakthrough ideas every day, and we need more capacity to develop the ideas and process them in our innovation funnel. Hence, we are seeking a Lab / Control Systems Engineer who will be involved in developing green technologies and implementing successful projects, aiming at developing existing or new green ventures.
We are looking for a Lab / Control Systems Engineer with experience or desire to work with hydrogen energy systems. You will be part of an experienced R&D team developing energy technologies at the forefront of the industry. At Clara Venture Labs you will face and solve interesting technical problems every day, and utilize a combination of theoretical insight and practical sense for solving the challenges of tomorrow.
What will you be doing?
- Development of control systems for lab scale test benches and prototype energy systems.
- System commissioning and testing.
- Mechanical and electrical assembly.
- Instrumentation and equipment procurement.
- Troubleshooting and practical problem solving.
- Participate in structured risk assessments (e.g. HAZID, HAZOP) and process development (P&ID design).
- Practice and demonstrate general HSE guidelines in day-to-day work.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team following projects from early design, through procurement, assembly, commissioning, and testing phases.
- Relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree within engineering.
- Experience with control system design and development including development tools.
- Experience with gas infrastructure systems.
- Beneficial with experience from process industry, research facilities, etc.
- Highly beneficial with practical experience working with mechanical and electrical systems.
- You enjoy practical problem solving.
More reasons to work with us
- Opportunity to develop industrial technology ventures together with world leading scientists and business builders at one of Europe’s most exciting, dynamic and forward-thinking companies
- Competitive compensation, insurance and benefit packages
- Flexible work environment
- Supportive and active owner with large network through Clara Venture Labs and Aker ASA
- Proximity to public transport (Bybanen)
- The office will be at Fantoftveien 38, Bergen
Application and CV to be written in Norwegian or English. Transcript of grades is also needed. We are primarily looking for candidates with >5 years of experience, but relevant candidates with less experience are also welcomed to apply.
About Aker ASA
Aker ASA is an industrial investment company exercising active ownership to create value, combining industrial expertise with financial strength and capital markets experience. Aker is the largest shareholder, directly or indirectly in 12 listed industrial companies, as well as many privately owned companies. Aker has been a driving force in innovating and developing industrial frontrunners since 1841.
Clara is a venture platform for breakthrough industrial technology and materials, owned by Aker ASA, one of the largest industrial holding companies in Norway. Clara’s first ventures focus on fuel cells for green shipping, pyrolysis technology for waste handling, additive manufacturing, regenerative fuel cells for space, and industrial scale production of graphene oxide.
Clara’s ambition is to create a curious and entrepreneurial environment where great minds are given the resources to make their ideas reality. Offering an innovative research and development lab located in Bergen in Norway, with more than 30 years of experience in the development and testing of energy systems.
The combination of Clara’s deep technology expertise and Aker’s 180 year legacy of building new industrial leaders creates one of the most exciting, dynamic and forward-thinking innovation labs in Europe.
Read more about Clara Venture Labs https://claraventurelabs.com/
Read more about Aker ASA https://www.akerasa.com/
- Fantoftvegen 38, 5072 Bergen
- Forskning, utdanning og vitenskap,
- Maritim og offshore
- Ingeniør / Kybernetikk,
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
Labingeniør, Testing, Automasjon, Instrumentering, Styring
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Fredrik Heimstad
- Project Engineer
- 414 09 698
- Jørgen Urdal
- Project Engineer
- 455 04 662
- Sonia Faaland
- VP Operations
- 959 10 543
Fantoftvegen 38, 5072 Bergen
|Sist endret||20. jun. 2022 13:00|