TOMRA needs strategists to accelerate growth for a sustainable future!
- TOMRA Systems ASA
- Group strategist
TOMRA is strengthening our group strategy team to deliver on our ambitious growth plans.
We are looking for talented and driven colleagues who are motivated by transformation, sustainability and continuous improvement. You will bring with you values which align to TOMRA’s and can show Innovation, Passion and Responsibility from your previous work. Experience from project management as well as strategy definition and execution is a must.
The full Group Strategy department covers group activities related to strategy, portfolio, M&A, new ventures, communication, brand, and sustainability. The position reports to EVP, Group strategy - Lars Enge.
- Lead group-wide strategic deep dive projects across TOMRA and divisions on strategy projects
- Work with new business opportunities adjacent to TOMRA’s core; facilitating and drive the process to identify, prioritize, qualify and scale such opportunities
- Support identifying and executing on M&A opportunities
- Identify new business opportunities globally and quantify deficiencies in existing and adjacent markets
- Pinpoint improvement areas impacting multiple divisions simultaneously
- Develop business cases, support the businesses units globally in implementation and execution of strategic initiatives, and present solid decision documents
- Work with passionate, value-driven people with strong collaboration globally
- Work in an engaged environment with focus on personal and professional development
- 4-10+ years of relevant experience (consulting, strategy, project management)
- Innovation, passion and responsibility minded
- Experience in leading projects and stakeholder management
- Strategy/commercial/business development projects experience with some international scope
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in English
- You should embrace TOMRA’s values and feel motivated by our purpose
- You thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- You are comfortable with complexity and handling many stakeholders
- You are structured, analytical and an initiator
- You are ambitious and have a global and growth mindset
- You are motivated by the opportunity to travel and work globally
- You are solution oriented and have great core consulting skills
What will you get in return for all the great things you bring to the table?
- A rewarding, unique and exciting position in a company focused on making a positive impact on the climate and making every resource count
- Competitive compensation package including bonus and share scheme
- Great benefits, insurances, and pension scheme
- A focus on health of employees with a weekly Physiotherapist visit and yearly Health check (for those over 40)
- 5 extra days holiday at Easter and Christmas time
- If you arrive by car, we offer parking and electric chargers
- Car Pooling group from Oslo; if you’re lucky enough you might share a ride with our CEO – Tove Andersen
- Don’t have time for breakfast at home? No worries, our Kafé Matro has Fruit, yoghurt and enough options to get you started for the day
We are big believers in hybrid working, so it is up to you, where you will do your job.
It pays off to spend some time in our Asker office though, as we have great working spaces, café and training studio. You can even do some “forest bathing” to clear your head or spark some new ideas in the forest a few steps from our front door!
We’re a truly global company which is growing solidly. There are many possibilities for growth within the different divisions and regions.
Interested? Please send us your CV as well as a short and concise cover letter – like an elevator-pitch of your person and your motivation to work for TOMRA.
During our recruitment process, you’ll meet several members of the TOMRA family for interviews so we can get to know you and you can get to know us. We’ll also run a few tests, but nothing to be scared about.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
TOMRA creates sensor-based solutions for resource productivity in collection, food, and recycling, employing approximately 4300 people globally. The TOMRA Group continues to innovate and provide cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (OSE: TOM). TOMRA has an ambitious growth strategy to double its business over the next five years by both accelerating growth in our core – and develop adjacent business opportunities.
As a key member of the Group Strategy team, you will be instrumental in crafting the journey that will accelerate our growth for a more sustainable future. You will work with the strategies of our divisions including M&A opportunities and you will also work on identifying and incubating new business opportunities for TOMRA.
- Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
- Antall stillinger
- Drengsrudhagen 2, 1385 Asker
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Industri og produksjon,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
forretningsstrategi, innovasjonsprosesser, transformasjon, strategiutvikling, endringsprosesser
|Sist endret||5. sep. 2022 00:00|