Would you like to be a part of a company who develop equipment for space?
- Eidsvoll Electronics AS (EIDEL)
- .NET DEVELOPER
Would you like to be a part of a company who have equipment in space? Do you want to work with tech that works in “harsh conditions”? Do you thrive in an environment in which you get exposure to the whole line of the tech, from idea to final product?
At Eidsvoll Electronics AS - EIDEL you will get the chance to take part in and work with tech that are used in areas like space, aerospace, defense, security and other places where conditions are harsh on the equipment.
WELCOME TO EIDEL – INNOVATIVE ELECTRONICS FOR CRITICAL APPLICATIONS IN HARSH CONDITIONS.
EIDEL was founded by Erik Olsson in 1966. Erik had an innovative spirit, and he was always seeking new opportunities and problems to solve. This is something that EIDEL has in their core. Today EIDEL has 28 employees, and we are growing rapidly, but we aim towards keeping our growth controlled.
As a .NET-Developer at EIDEL your focus will be to maximize EIDEL`s capacity, today we need more people to be able to meet our needs.
EIDEL has three core values that are very important to us and all our employees:
Why do we need someone?
Increasing need for .NET SW personnel for development in defense and aerospace.
What is the overall responsibility in the position?
Responsible for software and .NET development in projects one participates in.
How we work? We work on projects where the focus is to develop a product. The .NET developers work closely with the system engineers and embedded software developers to build an application which interfaces with both the product and the users in the best possible way.
You will follow the lifecycle of a product from molding the idea, developing the code, installing the software at customer sites and lastly maintaining the software.
We are a small team of .NET-developers at EIDEL and your impact on the software design will be significant.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for all levels of experience, with a bachelor or master’s degree in the relevant area. And a keen interest in Space, Defense, Security or Data Acquisition is a plus.
Competence in some of the following:
· Programming languages: C#, C / C ++
· Platforms: Windows with .NET, WPF and WinForms
· MVVM design pattern with Prism
· Client/Service solutions with WEB API/message queuing
· SQL server
· TDD and Unit testing
· Linux with RedHat
· Knowledge of the following communication standards: Ethernet, USB and UART
· Low level network development experience is a plus
· Understanding of System architecture design.
Candidates must be able to achieve Norwegian security clearance
Today EIDEL have employees from Norway, France, Canada and Netherland.
We believe EIDEL is a great place to work and aims to give our staff the freedom they need to develop and to be innovative. Some benefits of working here include:
· Follow products from ideas to being used
· Join the race to have something in space and maybe on Mars
· Office at Lillestrøm and Eidsvoll
If you are someone who loves solving complex tasks and thrives in an environment with significant room for self-development and creativity, then we hope to hear from you.
Eidsvoll Electronics (EIDEL) is a leading designer and supplier of advanced electronics including hardware, software and instrumentation services. Our products ranges from specialized space grade instruments like sensors for space situational awareness and sounding rocket payload control systems to data acquisition, telemetry and quantum resistant encryption. For more than 50 years EIDEL has delivered products and services to a broad set of industries like defence, space, automotive, process industry, energy, marine and offshore engineering.
- Torvet 3, 2000 Lillestrøm
- Forskning, utdanning og vitenskap,
- Forsvar og militær
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler
• Programming languages: C# C / C ++ • Platforms: Windows with .NET WPF and WinForms • MVVM design pattern with Prism • Client/Service solutions with WEB API/message queuing SQL server • TDD and Unit testing • Linux with RedHat
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Jan-Erik Nordal
- 477 53 172
- Thomas Langholen
- Avdelingsleder SW
- 928 35 481
Torvet 3, 2000 Lillestrøm
|Sist endret||22. des. 2022 07:36|