- Refund Network Executive
Life At Planet
Do you love putting smiles on faces? Do you want to work in an environment that is obsessed with making customers and employees happy? Do you want to be part of a global mission to revolutionise commerce and payments? Do you want to be working in a progressive organisation with the ambition to be the global player in what we do? If you do, then this role could be for you?.
Here at Planet we are extremely proud of our heritage of over 30 years. And it is what makes us a unique payment partner for many of the world’s most prestigious brands. We don’t just provide world class commerce and payment services, we generate revenue for our customers, and we help them grow. In the early days, we set out to simplify the complex payment process of VAT refunds for international shoppers in Europe. Fast-forward to today, and our single payments platform is unique in the industry – the only one that offers acquiring, processing, digital wallets, VAT refunds and currency conversion services. We have recently integrated several other tech businesses – Protel, Hoist, Datatrans, Proiximis – to help us to continue to grow and dominate the market as we set about our mission of being a world leader. And with strong Private Equity Investors from Advent International and Eurazeo, we are well set up to win.
We know that it’s our people that differentiates who we are and what we do?and that is why we are keen to hire world class talent like you.
You will be responsible for the management and development of the Nordic refund network, driving relationships with key external partners and for providing the best experience on all touch points relating to the refund network. Some regional travel is required in this role to engage with all key stakeholders (Cruise ports, airports etc.). Refund Partners: Existing partnerships within retail, cruise and airport services industry.
What you’ll be doing?
Critical to the success of this role is strong relationship management with all stakeholders that play a role in refunding our tourists. Central will be the close cooperation with a diverse range of partners across the numerous international exit points in the Nordic region, ensuring our customers receive a reliable and high quality service.
- The expectation is to minimise as many pain points as possible and drive satisfaction with the support customer journey. Highlight pain points and establish a road-map with key actions to reduce these; providing regular updates to direct manager together with plans and initiatives in place to resolve.
- To understand the key pain points in the refund network journey and work with internal/external players to minimise pain and reduce customer effort.
- To agree with the local leadership team a process of improvement objectives for the year ahead and to drive efficiencies.
- To identify the requirement and plan for the servicing our customer needs visiting the region via cruise ship or passenger ferry. This will involve closely liaising with cruise and ferry operators, plus local business partners to perform services on our behalf.
- Ensure refund network support requirements are being met and short term requirements clearly understood and communicated with key stakeholders.
- To ensure all business processes are clearly documented and updated, user guides available and all team members trained to ensure sufficiently trained to complete all tasks assigned to them.
- Ensure effective communication with all necessary parties on related changes.
- To ensure that agreed business processes are followed across the refund network.
- To be a central part of the regional team focused on driving an improved the end to end Customer Journey through key Nordic tourist exit points. Working with internal stakeholders and our partners to drive a continuous improvement in customer experience in maximising match rates (the ratio of successfully completed Tax Free transactions).
- Work with internal audit, risk and compliance, the risk teams with our refund partners to ensure a framework is in place to mitigate the risk of loss through Fraud.
- Engage in the testing and implementation of any changes to refund solutions and be closely involved in the implementation of any new software solutions.
What you will need to bring to Planet
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong persuader / influencer
- Proactive, with excellent organisational skills
- Articulate and analytical
- Commercially sensitive
- Logical problem solver
- Pragmatic with a flexible can-do mentality
- Tenacious and resilient without being arrogant or overbearing
- Self-confident – able to be effective and credible at all levels
- Self-starter, but must combine this with being a good team player, sensitive to the needs of others
What do we offer and why should you join us?
We don’t shy away from wanting to hire great people to deliver amazing things for our customers. And once you join us, we want to keep you motivated and engaged in our collective mission.
We don’t want you to worry about your pay and wonder if you can have it better someplace else. We follow the market and evaluate salary benchmarks through the year to make sure any salary increases remove any worries and keep you satisfied. We review pay annually to make sure we are paying you what you’re worth.
Growth and skills
We know that for some it’s about growing into more senior and exciting roles, and for others it’s about becoming a deep technical expert. No matter what your ambition, we are with you all the way. We know that investing in you is the way to keep skills relevant and you motivated.
Work from home? Work in the office? Have family and life commitments that mean you need flexibility? What we care about is what you deliver not where you work nor the hours you work. We know flexibility matters and that’s why we offer the flexibility that suits you and your lifestyle.
An array of people
We know that to win, our workforce needs to reflect the world in which we live and the customers we serve. We are proud that we have a culture where everyone and anyone can bring their whole selves to work.
Ready to meet us?
We hope this role sounds exciting and could be your next step. If so, we’d love to meet you – click the button to apply. Go on. Make our day.
- 0010 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor,
- Kun hjemmekontor
- Bank, finans og forsikring
- Kontor og administrasjon
|Sist endret||1. jun. 2022 18:16|