Do you want to contribute to a new, sustainable plastic economy?
- Senior Systems Architect
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your passion for sustainability and interest in technology? AION by Aker BioMarine is looking for a Senior Systems Architect in an exciting and central role on their way to drive the transition to a circular economy for industrial plastic.
We think inside the circle
At AION by Aker BioMarine we think creatively, challenging established truths and push for new solutions. We challenge ourselves, solve problems, support our colleagues, and look for opportunities to think bigger every day. As a rapidly expanding company, we make circularity happen at an industrial scale by working with our customers to identify opportunities to shift from linear to circular and grow their degree of circularity within plastic.
The position and the team
As a core part of our tech team your responsibility will be to build and scale the development of AIONs proprietary technology, AION LOOP. You will be instrumental in executing our current roadmap and continuing the work to define, design, and develop our digital products and services.
- Develop and maintain core applications of AION LOOP
- Help define, design, and develop AIONs digital service offering and products
- Communicate complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- Continuously look for opportunities to use digital concepts to make circularity happen in physical value chains and further the sustainability of AIONs business model
What can we offer?
By working for AION you will be part of the journey to become the leading circularity player within robust plastic fractions with a scalable and technology-agnostic business model, Circularity as a Service. You will work with experts in a wide variety of fields from circular product design, plastic production, and business model innovation to ESG-reporting and supply chain management.
Other key things worth mentioning:
- A competitive compensation package
- The employee benefits, insurance, and retirement schemes of the Aker system
- Amazing colleagues and an informal, international, and fun culture
- Financially solid with owners having great experience from growth
- The chance to learn circular business models in practice
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- You will have the opportunity to work with a modern technology stack, built on containerization, nextis, and automated CI/CD pipelines
- Access to gym next to the office
- Mobile phone and subscription and internet at home
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a background in computer science or software engineering with a full understanding of software development. You have experience from running products in production at scale and thrive in the complexities of scaling technology, as well as the challenges and opportunities of rapid growth.
Other things we look for:
- Good team collaboration and strong communication skills
- Have high execution power and are self-driven
- Handle ambiguity and change well
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with DevOps (CI/CD).
- Experience with Python.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and in English, written and spoken
If you are intrigued to apply, please do so by clicking on the apply button. Alternatively, Jonas in AvantGarde Search has a detailed prospect he will happily send to you.
Welcome to AION where we think inside the circle!
We make circularity happen at an industrial scale by working with our customers to identify opportunities to shift from linear to circular and grow their degree of circularity within plastic.
Together with our partners we orchestrate a tailored, traceable and circular value chain for specific use cases.
Our team of material, regulatory, logistics and business development experts work with companies to make sure the products and processes fit their existing operations, meet quality requirements and importantly have a tangible impact towards reducing their use of virgin plastic, reducing their CO2 footprint, and avoiding a generation of plastic waste.
Whether it is a specific case or an examination of what could be possible, AION is here to help.
- John Strandrudsveien 14, 1366 Lysaker
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler
architect, Python, Azure, Cloud, DevOps
Spørsmål om stillingen
John Strandrudsveien 14, 1366 Lysaker
|Sist endret||9. jun. 2022 10:41|