We are looking for a competent Tracer Production Engineer in Trondheim
- RESMAN AS
- Tracer Production Engineer
We are searching for a highly motivated candidate to join our tracer production team due to need for increased portfolio and capacity.
RESMAN has developed unique organic tracer compounds that is used for our wireless monitoring technology. Most of these organic tracer compounds are produced at our production facility in Trondheim. The manufacturing of the tracer compounds is organized as part of the Production division.
Operational flexibility and efficiency are focus areas for the tracer production process. As a Tracer Production Engineer in RESMAN, your main task will consist of production of organic tracer compounds in kilograms scale.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, specialization in organic chemistry is an advantage
- Work Experience: Relevant work experience is considered an advantage and may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Language: Fluent in written and oral Norwegian and English
- Manufacturing of organic tracer compounds in kilograms scale
- Sample treatment
- Responsible for receipt, registration and storage control of tracers, chemicals and samples in the tracer production laboratory
- Maintenance of procedures and work descriptions
- Maintenance of reactors and tracer production facilities
- QHSE in the laboratory
- A flexible resource in the production environment
- RESMAN supports the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity
- Visible career ladder that enables you to contribute actively in your own competency- and career development
- A dynamic organization where you have the opportunity to get insight and experience with different parts of the company
- You will be part of an innovative, high-tech environment
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Good insurance and pension schemes
- Mobile, internet and training subsidy
- Canteen subsidy
- Free parking and easily accessible by public transport
Read more about RESMAN and our sustainability commitments on our webpage: https://resman.no/about/sustainability/
RESMAN is the industry leader in wireless reservoir surveillance within the oil and gas industry. The technology developed by RESMAN has been adopted worldwide with over 140 customers in more than 40 countries and on every continent. With wide range of our products and services, we are committed to help our customers gain INSIGHTS about their reservoirs, ultimately improving the EFFECTIVENESS of their reservoir management decisions. RESMAN’s tracer methodology is also well-suited to monitor the storage condition and possible movements of CO2 in CCS projects. RESMAN tracers can therefore support CCS projects by acting as assurance that CO2 is contained in the desired sub-surface location.
Our HQ office is in Trondheim, Norway, and houses office space, laboratories and production facilities. The tracer production is organized under the RESMAN Production division. RESMAN also have regional offices established in key locations such as Aberdeen, Dammam, Dubai, Houston, Kuala Lumpur and Stavanger.
We are a growing technology company and are always on the lookout for new talented individuals to join our team.
- Strindfjordvegen 1, 7053 Ranheim
- Kjemisk industri,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Kjemiingeniør,
ingeniør, organisk kjemi, engineer, organic chemistry, laboratory
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Erland Nordgård
- Tracer Production Manager
- 951 18 417
Strindfjordvegen 1, 7053 Ranheim
|Sist endret||26. jan. 2023 00:04|