Are you our new UX-Designer?
- Helseapps AS
You might be one out of more than 3 million people who already knows us through test- and vaccination program for Covid-19? More than 130 Norwegian municipalities have used our main product Helseboka to handle the challenges throughout the pandemic.
But Helseboka is so much more than that! Our vision is to give you a full overview of your health history, as well as ownership of your own health data. Now we are moving into a growth phase with internationalization and development of services for new markets. To reach our goals we also need to grow our team, and we are looking for UX designers who want to work, learn, and grow together with us.
UX design in Helseapps
As a UX designer in Helseapps you will be a valued and crucial resource in our design team, that consists of a mix of in-house designers and consultants, with a designer-developer ratio of 1-6. You will be a central player in one of our cross functional product development teams with the responsibility for user experience and problem solving. You will work closely with other designers, developers, and product owners towards our common vision to create a better life for both patients and health personnel. In Helseapps no days are equal, and you will be able to use your skills, learn a lot and to influence your own workday.
- Facilitate ideation and concept development with the team
- Create user journeys and flows
- Prototyping, user testing and other insight work
- Transform user insights to user value
- Design of user interface
- Specification of designs for development
Who are we looking for?
- You want to work within the health domain, with products that make a difference in people’s lives.
- You have a minimum of 5 years' relevant work experience, preferably from digital product development
- You have good visual communication skills, and you are fluent in Figma
- You enjoy working in cross functional teams and value good communication, initiative, and collaboration
- You identify with our values Brave, Engaged, and Trustworthy
We will be extra curious if you have interest in any of these topics
- UI design
- Design system
- Universal design
- Continuous discovery or hypothesis-based work methods
- Agile work methods
What can we offer?
- You will be a part of a growing design team, where we right now have 7 designers (in-house and consultants) and a designer-developer-ratio of 1-6. We have several UX-designers holding other roles such as Product owner and Customer Success manager. This shows our commitment to putting the user up front and center!
- You will be a part of various skill building activities, like our interdisciplinary book club. Right now, we are reading Continuous discovery habits by Teresa Torres
- A flexible workday, where you can work from one of our offices in central Oslo, Harstad or Tromsø, or from your hideout wherever you like
- Possibility to influence our work processes and help a young company go in the right direction
- Motivation through seeing what you build today can make a difference for our users tomorrow
- Competitive wage conditions in addition to good pension and insurance schemes
Do you want to join our journey?
We are looking forward to hearing from you, and to knowing more about what interests you and what you have worked with before. Your application should include a few examples of work or a link to something you have made. We will continuously assess applicants.
For questions or an informal chat, please reach out to: Stine (93680613) or Stian (91314214).
About us - Helseapps
Helseapps AS is a software company that was established by two doctors who are specialists in general medicine. From their practice, they felt the need for new digital tools and services to involve and follow up their patients in a safe and more efficient way. At the same time, they saw a growing desire from their patients to have ownership of their own health data. Based on this the interaction platform Helseboka was developed.
Helseboka contains user-friendly e-health services for the private market and for professional health personnel. For professional users Helseboka is a flexible platform for safe interaction with patients. For the private market, Helseboka will offer a unique way to get overview and control of everything related to personal health.
Helseboka is currently Norway’s largest pandemic platform, with more than 3 million users, 120 municipalities, 18?000 health personnel, as well as all the pharmacy chains in Norway. We are on a mission to develop the e-health services of tomorrow and to deliver solutions that solve important challenges in our society. We are an organization that grows fast, and each single employee is an important part of the puzzle for us to reach our goals.
In 2023, Helseapps is planning to take our services abroad, and one of the topics we are looking into is to ensure more vaccination of children
ux, digital designer
Spørsmål om stillingen
Myntgata 2, 0151 Oslo
|Sist endret||20. jun. 2022 00:04|