Junior Project Manager - Marine Installations
- TECO SOLUTIONS AS
- Junior Project Manager
Are you interested in working with new innovative green technologies? For the green transition in the maritime industry, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager, who wants to work and evolve in an industry undergoing a big shift. TECO Solutions is already well established in the retrofit market and is actively taking part in the future of decarbonization. The candidate may have some years of experience from the maritime or offshore industry, as a seafarer, or from shipbuilding/construction or similar. The candidate has great interest in the maritime industry and its ongoing development.
The Junior Project Manager will work closely with the Project Manager and will support all functions related to the projects. From conducting surveys onboard vessels to calculate and prepare quotations for clients in cooperation with the sales department. The Junior PM will also participate in project planning and execution of the projects. Travel must be expected.
- Participate in projects from quoting to planning and executing phase.
- Support Project Managers in all functions on projects and tasks
- Conduct surveys onboard vessels.
- Prepare and calculate projects.
- Project planning and execution.
- Communication with onsite project management and client representatives
- Internal cooperation between departments
- Relevant education within marine, offshore or construction
- Experience from the maritime industry is a great advantage e.g as seafarer, ship building, offshore construction.
- Practical and hands-on experience
- Knowledge and understanding of materials and processing (e.g. welding, pipefitting)
- Electrical installations
- Commercial understanding
- Financial understanding
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
We expect that you:
- Are flexible and willing to travel
- Have a creative and analytic mindset
- Have great client-facing and internal communication skills
- Have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant software
What we offer
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development in an international organisation
- Comfortable and informal work environment
- Work flexibility
- Good pension scheme and company health insurance
- Free phone and internet
- Modern office and canteen with lunch scheme at Lysaker Torg
Position is based in Oslo area at Lysaker, Bærum.
We look forward to receiving your motivational letter and CV as soon as possible. Recently educated candidates are encouraged to apply. If this seems to be of interest, do not hesitate to contact us at.
About TECO Solutions AS.
TECO Solutions conducts a wide range of installations such as ballast water systems, scrubbers, waste heat recovery systems, wastewater purification systems, shore connections, alternator replacement to mention some. The company is focusing on the decarbonisation of the maritime industry and is also working with various new technologies such as hydrogen and hybrid solutions.
We deliver, integrate and maintain green technology that creates a sustainable footprint for the maritime industry which we have been serving since 1994.
- Lysaker Torg 45, 1366 Lysaker
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Teknisk personell
project management, project, engineer, maritime, shipping
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Jakob Brøndum
- Sr. Project Manager
Lysaker Torg 45, 1366 Lysaker
|Sist endret||2. feb. 2023 15:49|