Innovation Manager or Senior Consultant
- Tryg Forsikring
- Growth & Innovation Manager or Senior Consultant
Tryg Group is looking for a new Growth & Innovation Manager and a new Senior Growth & Innovation Consultant for the Nordic Innovation Team for our Copenhagen or Bergen office
What we offer
As a Growth & Innovation Manager or a Senior Growth & Innovation Consultant in Tryg Group's Nordic Innovation Team, you will get the opportunity to drive our group-wide innovation agenda and work hands-on with strategic problem-solving, innovation and growth. You will work with talented colleagues from top-tier innovation, consulting and business development backgrounds in a strong-performing team in the largest, fastest growing and most innovative insurance company in the Nordics.
Our Nordic Innovation Team launches corporate start-ups, new products and innovative services across all our customer segments and markets in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. During the past two years, we have contributed to the launch of more than 50 new products and services. One example is the 100% app-based insurance company "Undo" - a fully digital start-up built from scratch. Our team is located in a vibrant start-up community in "The Camp", which is an entrepreneurial co-working space for fintech and insurtech companies, physically located at the Tryg Group headquarter. In The Camp, we colocate alongside 30 different start-ups, and interact via insightful events and fun activities.
Our Nordic Innovation team comprise 20 colleagues, coupled with a team of Student Analysts, with a wide variety of backgrounds across consulting, innovation and business development. Our role is to identify the "next big things" for Tryg in the Nordics and transform our innovative ideas into commercial successes. Our work is anchored directly in the overall Group Strategy and we report directly to the Executive Board of Directors.
We are looking to onboard both a new Senior Growth & Innovation Consultant and a new Growth and Innovation Manager - to be located either in Denmark (Copenhagen) or in Norway (Bergen). Further, a Senior Manager role is also in scope for more experienced candidates. In the role, you will be responsible for translating innovative ideas to marketable solutions via building strong busines models and go-to-market strategies. You will be managing several different projects structured around small teams that you will be responsible for. In the Nordic Innovation team, we have a strong focus on developing excellent innovative problem-solvers that can become the future leaders of Tryg Group. We do this via tailored personal development, and we promote a caring feedback culture with continuous coaching.
Lastly, we also believe that you learn by seeing and by doing - which we translate to trust and autonomy, and exposure to a vast landscape of different stakeholders across the Group to allow you to familiarize with all the different parts of our business.
In short, we offer:
- Possibility to shape the innovation agenda in a market-leading, highly profitable business with large appetite to move the bar even further
- Leadership experience via managing project teams and stakeholders across different innovation and growth projects
- Opportunity to build a very strong problem-solving and innovation toolkit while at the same time establishing a strong platform for a future career within Tryg Group
- Significant exposure and visibility to senior decision-makers across our business
- Steep learning-curve and possibility to learn from talented colleagues with top-tier innovation and consulting backgrounds
- Great work-life balance and flexibility
How you will create impact
On a day-to-day basis, you will work towards delivering on Tryg Groups strategic ambition to deliver more than 1.5bn DKK in revenue from new and innovative products and services by 2024. In short, you will be exposed to a large range of different and challenging problems across the full innovation cycle:
- Lead strategic innovation and growth projects together with your teams
- Structure and solve challenging problems, and bring recommendations to senior decision-makers
- Design go-to-market strategies for innovations across product, pricing, marketing and distribution
- Drive business model validation and build business cases to assess commercial potential of innovations
- Interact with a vast landscape of stakeholders across Tryg Group - both content experts across our innovation focus areas such as Health and Mobility, as well as senior decision-makers across our many different business areas
- Coach and train junior colleagues in the innovation and consulting toolbox
What we look for
We seek passionate, open-minded individuals with a wide range of academic backgrounds, work experiences and expertise. The ideal candidate will have a background that includes some of the following elements:
- Master's degree or Ph.D. degree in Innovation, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or similar with strong results
- Approximately 2-8 years of work experience in consulting, innovation, or product development (lower tenures can opt for Senior Consultant role, while higher tenures can opt for Manager or Senior Manager role - exact title will be aligned via the interviews)
- Strong commercial and entrepreneurial mindset to translate customer needs into solutions
- Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages is a requirement
- Experience from insurance or financial sector is a plus, but not a requirement
Further, the ideal candidate has the following personal qualities:
- A large appetite to constantly learn and grow, and a strong drive to create results
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical/quantitative mindset
- Great people skills and motivation to engage in stakeholder management
- A strong stamina and can-do attitude to achieve their goals
- Strong and empathetic team player
How to apply
We will be scheduling interviews on an ongoing basis and interested candidates should not hesitate to apply. For application, please send your motivated job application along with your CV.
Applications can be submitted via Tryg Group's job portal via the link, no later den 26th of may
Any questions about the role or Tryg Group can be directed to Rasmus Sandfeld (Director, Head of Nordic Innovation Development) at email@example.com
Vi gjør oppmerksom på at det kan bli krevd fremlegging av ordinær politiattest etter politiregisterloven §40 og bekreftelse fra Brønnøysundregistrene om at du ikke er under konkursbehandling, konkurskarantene eller gjeldsforhandling. Dette gjelder stillinger som går innunder Finansforetaksloven §16-12 første ledd bokstav b og 16-12 andre ledd.
Tryg oppfordrer alle, uansett kjønn, alder, opprinnelse eller bakgrunn, til å søke stillingen. Vi er stolte av å ha høy medarbeidertilfredshet, sterk faglighet og meget gode muligheter for karriereutvikling i Tryg. Tryg er Nordens nest største skadeforsikringsselskap, og er tilstede i Norge, Sverige og Danmark. Tryg er i gang med å overta eierskapet av Trygg-Hansa i Sverige og Codan i Norge. Når det er fullført, vil vi være Skandinavias største skadeforsikringsselskap. Vi er medarbeidere som går på jobb hver dag for å gjøre det trygt og enkelt for kundene våre, og samtidig bidra til å skape et tryggere samfunn. Les mer på https://www.tryg.no/
- Folke Bernadottesvei 50, 5020 Bergen
- Bank, finans og forsikring
innovation, consultant, growth, development, leadership
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Rasmus Sandfeld
- Head of Nordic Innovation Development
Folke Bernadottesvei 50, 5020 Bergen
|Sist endret||27. apr. 2022 10:35|