Machine Learning Ops Engineer
- Elliptic Laboratories ASA
- Machine Learning Ops Engineer
Elliptic Labs is looking for an MLOps engineer to join our Machine Learning & Algorithm team. You’ll be building and maintaining our infrastructure for monitoring and training ML models. Our goal is to build simple, yet powerful automated tools.
What will you be working with?
- Maximize the efficiency and reliability of our ML pipeline (data collection, tagging, preprocessing, training, and testing)
- Supervise software builds and deployment pipelines for continuous delivery
- Visualize algorithm performance and maintain metrics
Who are we looking for?
We do not have any hard requirements, but we are looking for candidates with some of the qualifications or skills listed below:
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Physics or equivalent field or experience
- Strong knowledge of Python or similar scripting languages
- Knowledge of and experience with machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and Pytorch is beneficial
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to plan work, interface with other engineers, and communicate results effectively
- Understanding of basic signal processing (e.g. time and frequency domain analysis)
- Knowledge of version control: Git, CVS, SVN or similar
- Continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD)
- Experience with Azure offerings (Web Apps, Azure AD)
Elliptic Labs, a fast-growing AI software company, is headquartered in Norway with presence in the USA, China, South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Founded in 2006 as a research spin-off from Norway’s Oslo University, Elliptic Labs filed its IPO with the Euronext Growth Market in October 2020. Elliptic Labs is now a global enterprise targeting the smartphone, laptop, IoT, and automotive markets. The Company’s patented AI software combines ultrasound and sensor-fusion algorithms to deliver intuitive 3D gesture, proximity, and presence sensing experiences. Its scalable AI Virtual Smart Sensor Platform creates software-only sensors that are sustainable, eco-friendly, and already deployed in over 150 million devices. Elliptic Labs is the only software company in the market that has delivered detection capabilities using AI software, ultrasound and sensor-fusion deployed at scale. Elliptic Labs’ technology and IP are developed in Norway and solely owned by the Company.
- Akersgata 32, 0180 Oslo
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
|Sist endret||21. sep. 2022 10:36|