Are you our next team player in structuring, controlling and managing a product configuration through its life cycle?
- Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace - Space & Surveillance
- Configuration & Data Manager
Space & Surveillance is a division in Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace. We are a leading supplier in the space travel industry in Norden. Our deliveries includes elements for ARIANE launch vehicles and modules in NASA program that are to transfer humans to the moon. We also supply satellites for earth observation and communication, and for various space probes for research use in our solar system. The division is a world-leading provider of satellite terrestrial stations for downloading and processing satellite data, and provides services for satellite terrestrial stations in Svalbard, Antarctica and a number of other areas. Our products and services make important contributions to climate and environmental monitoring. We also provide maritime monitoring systems for monitoring that integrate the use of land and satellite data.
We are looking for you who have:
- Bachelor, Master or relevant work experience
- Skills / understanding of Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) and change management throughout the product life cycle
- Knowledge of configuration management tools / PLM tools
- Knowledge of international standards
- You must be accurate, systematic and have an interest in building larger technical systems
- Good communication and collaboration skills and a team builder
- Ability to motivate across organizations to create common solutions and ownership
- Good Norwegian and English skills, oral and written
Experience from development or production technical environments is desirable, but we also encourage graduates with the right qualifications to apply.
- Responsibility for Configuration and Data Management (CDM) in projects and products
- Plan and maintain CDM activities such as plans, baselines, new release, change processes, compliance with standards, contract adaptation, etc.
- Assist Engineering / System with construction and maintenance of product and document structures
- Manage change management of part structures and documents, and ensure control of changes and traceability
- Deliver status on changes to project and product organization
- Responsible for data delivery to / from end customer and subcontractors
- Active part of the work with continuous improvement of the subject area and processes across the organization
- In the long run, you will assist with the training of employees
- A highly competent and pleasant working environment, in brand new premises at Arsenalet in Kongsberg
- Exciting, challenging, independent and varied work tasks in a growing and international space environment
- Competitive conditions with good pension and insurance schemes, as well as comprehensive welfare schemes
Workplace is at Kongsberg.
The candidate who applies for the position will in connection with the recruitment process be subject to a background check and an assessment of this will be used as a basis for selecting a candidate. To be a relevant candidate for the position, you must be able to be cleared and authorized, cf. the Security Act.
I over 200 år har KONGSBERG laget løsninger som gjør det mulig for mennesker verden over å levere ekstreme prestasjoner under ekstreme forhold.
Vi er i dag verdensledende på flere områder innenfor maritim virksomhet, forsvar, romfart, olje og gass. Vår styrke er å sette sammen brede kompetansemiljøer rundt produkter, teknologier og markedsbehov.
- Kirkegårdsveien 45, 3616 Kongsberg
- Kraft og energi,
- Industri og produksjon
configuration, CDM, space, planning, engineer
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Anne Lene Sværen
- 970 79 606
- Gunvor Norling
- 907 31 515
Kirkegårdsveien 45, 3616 Kongsberg
|Sist endret||30. mar. 2022 12:24|