Do you want to develop high level app security for customers all over the world?
- Promon AS
- Junior Application Developer
Are you passionate about cyber security and want to join a high skilled international team building tomorrow's app security solutions? You will be working in the heart of Promon and your work will contribute to provide high level app security for Promon’s world-wide customers!
Information about the position
At Promon you will be a part of company with great ambitions – to become a world leader within application security. Promon offers you a diversified role in which you will have the opportunity to challenge your skills within application development as well as serve Promon’s clients the best you can. Your will be working with customers all over the world within Promon’s international environment. They are now continuing their growth-journey and expecting new challenges to take on within the security of tomorrow’s applications.
“We invest heavily in learning new things and doing things that no one else does. We build the product by looking at apps from a hacker’s perspective. What can be done to break something down and circumvent it? And then, how can we make that a little bit harder to do? It is an iterative process where we end up with non-traditional solutions. Sometimes we use techniques that very few people would come across otherwise.”
As a Junior Support Agent and Application Developer you will be an important player maintaining application security by assisting clients and other developers with your work. You will be working in the heart of Promon and gain valuable insight about the product, so that you can support clients in a professional way, while at the same time help you grow as a developer. Your mentor at Promon will train you and help you grow within the role.
You will meet the following responsibilities within the role:
- Communication with clients all over the world
- Providing technical support
- Follow-up incoming problems and cases
- Be involved in the product development of applications
“We have a flat structure and openness about how we work, which makes it natural for employees to develop themselves and create career opportunities.”
Who are you?
- You have completed a bachelor- or master’s degree within IT, programming or security
- You have relevant experience in working with applications from school, work or private projects
- You have experience from working within service or with clients
- You are fluent in English
As a person, you are:
- You are a service-minded person and are always paying attention to clients
- You are responsible and take ownership for your work and clients
- You are not afraid to bury yourself in complex tasks
“Working here suits people who are eager to learn new things. This field was once new to all of us. We do not offer an ‘A4 job’ as a standard programmer. Of course, some elements of work are routine, but Promon is much more than that.”
- Start date: After agreement
- City: Oslo, city center
- Extent of work: Full-time
Does this sound like you? We are looking forward to reading more about your motivation in your application letter.
Application deadline: 10th of April
Promon is a Norwegian company specializing in App Security, with their solutions focusing largely on Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP). The company works across a range of industries with a variety of global Tier 1 clients, counting customers in industries such as finance, health, and the public sector. Promon’s technology is research-based and originates from the internationally recognized research environments at SINTEF and the University of Oslo. Promon’s patented deep protection technology Promon SHIELD? has protected apps and applications used by more than 200 Mill users since 2009.
Promon AS is a Norwegian limited company registered in 2006, with offices in Asia, the US, Germany, the UK, and India. The head office is in Oslo, Norway.
- STORTINGSGATA 4, 0158 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- IT - programvare,
- IT - maskinvare
- IT utvikling / App utvikler,
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
IT, Developer, App, Android, IoS
|Sist endret||11. apr. 2022 00:09|